Ok guys here's a snipit of a post brad made on neco

Projected price, provided I get at least 5 orders will be between $185 & 210 USD. The discrepancy comes from the 2 options. They will be available with at least 2 different types of rod ends - an 2 pc. economy or 3 pc. greasable and possibly a Teflon lined type. Also, there will be an upgrade from the std. cadmium plated bushing to a stainless bushing at the pivot point (subframe end). Time to deliver goes like this: order and receive materials, 1 wk.;machining and welding, 1-2 wks.; painting and final assembly, 1 wk.

They're fabricated from seamless DOM tubing and TIG welded. I may powder coat them, but this will add some time to delivery. They use a replaceable polyurethane bushing at the subframe mounting point and have a grease fitting for quiet operation. Expect a bit of extra stiffness, but much tighter feel. Although they're way stronger than the stock crap, I do not recommend jacking the car by the arms. They're adjustable and shipped in the stock length. It's recommended that you get a rr. suspension alignment after installation.

I was planning to do a single run in 1 colour, probably black. Yes this makes the whole process quicker & easier for me. Upon further thought, I'll consider doing 3 different colours but it could extend delivery time. Arrest me Red, Ford Blue and gloss Black. Lets see how many orders and what colours everyone wants first.

As for my testing on Monday, I was horribly sick and didn't make it out to the track. However from driving on these for the past week and a half and from when I tested the last set on track back in August I can tell you that you will experience maybe a little bit more harshness from broken pavement (this is due to the better poly bushings and surprisingly the rod end set didn't add any additional harshness) but this is far out weighed but the amount of feedback thse give you about what the rear end is doing. You can really feel the rear wheels making contact with the road when cornering and driving back to back comparing the sotck arms to these was actually very enlightening.

The last set I had held up amazing on the track. We put them back in the just a few weeks after and they were still perfect, unlike the stock arms.

I'll let Brad chime in when they are ready to go on sale and prices are finalized

More info can be found over on the NECO post

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale