And I hope none of you drink from this river.

I will post some more pics from out North Cascade Hwy run sometime tomorrow perhaps. Whenever I can find to resize and upload them.

Llane, I got the lights to work on the master switch. One of the LEDs WAS flipped, and the other were not working due to some messed up solders. The lockout switch is still not working, but I put it together by guessing. The rear window switches are not working at all yet, so I will need to get that fixed. I also have a short on the pass rear window in the master switch, it starts to move then stops. At least I got it up before that problem decided to surface.

Oh, and the LED for the defrost light is BRIGHT AS HELL!

P.S. When I was trying to remove my oil drain plug I dislocated my left shoulder again. It went right back in, but it still frikken hurts.

Car runs great though. Can wait to pick up the new air filter tomorrow. Or is that today? Damn, it is late.

P.P.S. I can't find the PCV valve. Seriously. The hose ends at a fitting that is a permament part of the valve cover. Weird.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI