Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
After dumping all my time and money into my 200 Ford Contour SE, I have uncovered a serious problem. Torque converter seal is leaking rapidly. $2000 plus dollars to fix......Ummmmm no. I have had so many problems with my Ford Craptour that now I have to say goodbye. I am sick of the endless retardation that my car has given me. Considering I have been paying 19% interest and have no warranty on my car, I will now exit ownership of my 200 Ford Contour SE and never look back. This will be my last post so I want to make it clear.... There is a reason why Contours are so cheap to buy..... They suck! Ford really ruined my opinion of quality and I will never buy a Ford vehicle again as long as I live. Those of you who want to buy a Found on road dead....don't do it!! " YOu will always pay for mistakes that you did not bring upon yourself, and choosing Ford is a major mistake!"--- "So shall the lamb be led to the slaughter house...!" Whether you agree or disagree.... F**k Ford!!! - I'm out! HONDA ALL THE WAY!!

Last edited by stepmar2; 07/05/04 09:33 PM.

a D*CK SLAP IN THE FACE IS ALL I GET FOR STICKING MY NECK OUT FOR A FORD... PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT!
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Thanks for sharing. We love you, too.

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by caltour:
Thanks for sharing. We love you, too.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
O
ODC Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by stepmar2:
After dumping all my time and money into my 200 Ford Contour SE, I have uncovered a serious problem. Torque converter seal is leaking rapidly. $2000 plus dollars to fix......Ummmmm no.

Learn stick.

Quote:

I have had so many problems with my Ford Craptour that now I have to say goodbye.

Bye.

Quote:

I am sick of the endless retardation that my car has given me. Considering I have been paying 19% interest and have no warranty on my car, I will now exit ownership of my 200 Ford Contour SE and never look back.

LOL. What kind of dumbass pays 19% on a loan, for a domestic car nontheless hah.

Quote:

This will be my last post so I want to make it clear.... There is a reason why Contours are so cheap to buy..... They suck! Ford really ruined my opinion of quality and I will never buy a Ford vehicle again as long as I live. Those of you who want to buy a Found on road dead....don't do it!! " YOu will always pay for mistakes that you did not bring upon yourself, and choosing Ford is a major mistake!"--- "So shall the lamb be led to the slaughter house...!" Whether you agree or disagree.... F**k Ford!!! - I'm out! HONDA ALL THE WAY!!

You're gonna be one really dissapointed little boy when a Honda goes poof on you like any other car.

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Let me know where you're selling it. I may pick it up for my youngest daughter.

I also have a younger brother who may be selling a 1998 Accord coupe with a V-6. Under 100,000 miles for around 8,000. Let me know if you're interested.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by stepmar2:
After dumping all my time and money into my 200 Ford Contour SE, I have uncovered a serious problem. Torque converter seal is leaking rapidly. $2000 plus dollars to fix......Ummmmm no. I have had so many problems with my Ford Craptour that now I have to say goodbye. I am sick of the endless retardation that my car has given me.

Mabye its rubbing off on you..

Considering I have been paying 19% interest and have no warranty on my car, I will now exit ownership of my 200 Ford Contour SE and never look back.

Bye.

This will be my last post so I want to make it clear.... There is a reason why Contours are so cheap to buy..... They suck!

I dissagree, mine has been very reliable. *knocks on wood*

Ford really ruined my opinion of quality and I will never buy a Ford vehicle again as long as I live.

If I can get another Ford thats as reliable as this Contour, I will most definately buy a Ford again.

Those of you who want to buy a Found on road dead....don't do it!! " YOu will always pay for mistakes that you did not bring upon yourself, and choosing Ford is a major mistake!"

paying 19% interest is the mistake.

"So shall the lamb be led to the slaughter house...!"

Mabye that explains why you want a Honda

Whether you agree or disagree.... F**k Ford!!! - I'm out! HONDA ALL THE WAY!!

Dont let the door hit ya. Oh hell, I hope it does. You can get a lemon from any car maker, including Honda. Its not very nice to talk trash about Contours on a Contour board.

Ps, I dont hate Hondas, I just dont like this guys attitude

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
just because your car wasn't good don't say all of them are not good

we got all 4 of our contiques used. on;y had a few problems between them, O2 sensors, a radiator, wheel bearings, plug wires, parking brake cables and a water pump

know what condition the car is in before buying it, might help you out, and take care of it also, helps with having problems

but to each their own, hondas cost alot more to maintain I beleive

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
duh honduh duh

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Damn, 19%, how many times have you claimed bankruptcy? How many credit cards have you maxed out and not payed on? Do you even pay bills? Atleast you don't have to worry about identity theft...

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Do we look like the Complaint Department of Ford Motor Company? The dude needs to send his anger to FMC, not us.

If he's been a member since 2002, he only got tons of free advice, info, etc. from CEG.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard