Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 46 1 2 3 4 45 46
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
So please excuse my ignorance, but where is exactly is this?

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
www.tailofthedragon.com if you're asking about the Dragon run & the Skyway. Very informative web site, from details of the many roads in the areas to places to eat & stay.

Sweetwater, TN is right off I-75 at Highway 68 if that is what you're askin' about. A short drive east down scenic 68 & you'll be at the south end of the Skyway.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
You know theres wheel whores, exhaust whores and then theres Blake...sweet ride whore. When did you get the G35c and what does it look like, any pics I thought that Miata was going to tie you over, but I should've known.

As far as the second week of Oct, I don't have a problem with that, anyone else

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
he posted some crappy photos over in pics and vids back when he got it. blake, is there a "virginal" photo angle remaining?

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Well, it's like a 10 hour drive for me to Tellico Plains not to bad. The next step is checking with my wife about a "mini" vacation.

Does any one here have kids? If so what do you guys do drag them along? I have a 10 month old.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
You know theres wheel whores, exhaust whores and then theres Blake...sweet ride whore. When did you get the G35c and what does it look like, any pics I thought that Miata was going to tie you over, but I should've known.

my cardomain page has the crappy pics BMR speaks of - http://miata.cardomain.com/memberpage/446517/5; that's about it....i need to take some good ones but right now i have a curbed wheel that is keeping me from taking any close-up's.

got it about 3 months ago - sold my grand cherokee in march and ended up trading the miata on the G35c. wish i coulda kept it - fun little car - but it had to go so that i could afford the G35, and i couldn't live w/ a miata as an only car. lol.

Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:
he posted some crappy photos over in pics and vids back when he got it. blake, is there a "virginal" photo angle remaining?

a bit below the belt there, but point taken.

blake --former CSVT owner-- MINE: 2002 jeep grand cherokee limited 4x4 - stone white/taupe HERS: 2005 acura TL 5AT non-navi - satin silver/quartz GARAGE ORNAMENT: 1962 chevy C10 fleetside pickup - tan/rust
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
My wife & youngest were with me on the last Dragon run. I even brought my dog. The smokey mountains area is some of the most breathtaking scenery in the country - especially in mid October. The trip will be mostly about that. Even the roads leading up to the Skyway & the Dragon are designated scenic highways - like Hwy 68 for example. If you must have other things to entertain the troops:

There are flee markets, antique shops, the underground lake, and Chattanooga is a nice place to visit with the family too - Tennessee Valley Railroad & all. Dollywood a few hours north and there are even a few wineries to visit. They make a respectable Reisling in Tennessee.

Not to mention the camping, scenic overlooks (which we'll likely pull over to sightsee), boating, fishing, fall leaves, and the Smokey Mountains Parkway is quite popular that time of year, but watch your speed up there. Strict enforcement.

I've not been to the Indian Reservations & villages. Anything to write home about??

Please fill me in on what is available on the NC side of the border....

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Yeah, there's all kinds of stuff to keep the little ones occupied. I mean, I get cranky after lunch if I haven't had my nap, but I'm usually well behaved.

Like Jim said, all the roads are a great drive. From where me and Josh live, we don't even touch the interstate. It's all 2-laners from Dayton to Tellico Plains.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I would like to come, hopefully I will have more suspencion mods.depends on date

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
So who all is coming? I know me and Josh will be there; and Jim owes me a drag race in Chattanooga.

Also, what's the definite date? It looks like a lot of people are leaning more towards the second weekend in October instead of the first. That's cool by me; just seems like that'd be better for you'ins.

I'll see ya'll there.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
Page 2 of 46 1 2 3 4 45 46

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard