Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:
Originally posted by MeanGreen2:
...just because you can't handle me having problems with certain after-market parts.

I can handle it fine. It just gets old listening to you constantly brag about throwing away a Borla, a Bassani, a Superchip, a K&N, tires, SHO y-pipe, etc. You don't think a CEGer might have wanted that stuff? Maybe help them out? I guess your just that selfish and spiteful.

I don't ever get tired of your tears...and it's mine to do with what I wish. Some people *cough* even try to sell used battery trays...or a used headlamp, I guess...whatever.

I did try to sell my factory x-haust...but at $400.00+ shipping charges...F-it.

I'm not the first person to have problems with those parts [fact]...

I know that. Did I ever say that you were?

For that very reason, was I the very first person you quoted in your sig? Or have you used that same excuse to quote the text of others in your sig, over the years?

..parts that I actually bought, new, first-hand...never buying used hand-me-downs...so, it's 1st-hand knowledge, not just grape-vined hearsay.

Yea so? I know a lot of local CEGers with many different exhausts and their opinions about them. Several with Bassani - happy. 1 with Borla - very happy. 1 had Bosal - trash. 1 has Bosal - regrets it (trash). Their firsthand opinions mean less than your opinion?

Honestly, yes, because I bought all three of those systems, brand new, for me and my car...I don't know that anybody else has bought all three, brand new. I have and I have made my choice: BOSAL

I can't count the times I've seen posters trashing x-haust systems, chips, filters, etc...in favor of other after-market x-haust systems, chips, filters, etc...

Again, it's not that you are critical of them, you literally trashed them. That's just sad.

My money...never yours or theirs.

Let's see if you can have somewhat intelligent responses to my points.

Moderator, let's see if you can respond to me, just once, w/o the name-calling. It makes you look bad, imo.

Oh, and you never replied about meeting up to see if you even actually own a Contour.

You want the exact number of my green SVT?

Is their some kind of SVT database for SVT owners? Wishful thinking, but I'll get that exact number for you, if you wish.

#994785 07/02/04 08:11 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
where does this monkey live anyways, someone meet up and verify pics. . .the way he's jerking everyone around, I'm 100% positive he's full of it and trolling around, just to show his civic buddies on some other forum how he OWN3D some ceg'ers. . .maybe I'm paranoid, but I can see it happening. . .

Suneil

#994786 07/02/04 08:12 PM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
parts that I actually bought, new, first-hand...never buying used hand-me-downs...so, it's 1st-hand knowledge, not just grape-vined hearsay.

Can you explain how it is "1st-hand knowledge, not grapevined hearsay"
you are advertising here, if you've never received it?

(This thread is so lame)

Silver 98 SVT Contour E0 #4121 Reborn with 3L 6/03 Dyno: Max Horse Power= 194.1 Max Torque= 184.8 http://www.geocities.com/speeddemons19 Also at www.cardomain.com/memberpage/561067
#994787 07/02/04 08:21 PM
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ssmumich00:
Originally posted by scottd60:
Originally posted by rkneeshaw:
Originally posted by JonnySVT:
Is this a democracy? Can we vote on banning idiots from the site?

AYE!

Oh, are we not voting yet?

To hell with it, let's vote!

AYE - 3
Nay - 0

AYE - 4
Nay - 0

AYE-5
Nay-0

And I hate to break it to the CEG'ers, but this guy IS DEF A TROLL. No pictures, no numbers, NOTHING. I'm sure he owns a Del Sol or something with a big wing. . .I'm actually sure it's CBM (remember him?). . .at any rate, let's not grace his posts. . .

Does everybody have pictures? No?

You want the exact SVT number of my SVT, crybaby?

And don't ever make the mistake of confusing me with others that you and/or others may have fought with in the past...your paranoia not fair to the group.

Sorry that I had to get kind of rough, but your lies about me, my car and CBM were just a tad bit out of line, I feel.

#994788 07/02/04 08:23 PM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
yeah your GHEY!

E0 silver #185 *3L hybrid+lots of mods DYNO(moderate tune): 205 whp/ 190ftlb http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/449801
#994789 07/02/04 08:25 PM
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Speed Demons:
parts that I actually bought, new, first-hand...never buying used hand-me-downs...so, it's 1st-hand knowledge, not just grape-vined hearsay.

Can you explain how it is "1st-hand knowledge, not grapevined hearsay"
you are advertising here, if you've never received it?

(This thread is so lame)

Everybody that has bought Bosal, Borla and Bassani for their Contour, brand new...raise their hands.

That, friend, is what I call "1st-hand knowledge, not grapevined hearsay"

#994790 07/02/04 08:30 PM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Fact: I read your post this morning but left it alone.

Fact: You dragged my name into it when others started flaming you.

Moderator or not, I have a right to defend myself when called out. Were you not the one who first started calling people names?

Fact: There are Moderators who get away with much worse.

Why don't you meet up with one of the local guys and verify you own a Contour?

I parted out a 98 SVT and am "selling" the parts for very cheap. Some even for the price of shipping. Unlike your selfish self, I try to help other CEGers.

Every one of those "opinions" of CEGers and their exhausts were bought brand new. Yet your opinion means more?

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
#994791 07/02/04 08:31 PM
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ssmumich00:
where does this monkey live anyways, someone meet up and verify pics. . .the way he's jerking everyone around, I'm 100% positive he's full of it and trolling around, just to show his civic buddies on some other forum how he OWN3D some ceg'ers. . .maybe I'm paranoid, but I can see it happening. . .

Suneil

Just don't let it bother you; simple. Do you see me trashing the 3Ls, 13 seconders, super-mod cars, etc at this group? No. I don't let them get to me; no reason to. Everybody just needs to learn to be happier with what they have, and quit making simple mods and decisions be an excuse to flame fellow Contour owners.

#994792 07/02/04 08:32 PM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Gentlemen...I now present to you MeanGreen2

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew
#994793 07/02/04 08:45 PM
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Fact: I read your post this morning but left it alone.

Fact: You dragged my name into it when others started flaming you.

Moderator or not, I have a right to defend myself when called out. Were you not the one who first started calling people names?

Something reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally bad, I'm sure...and you don't see me going around, stalking posters, calling them names...trying to start trouble, do you?

Not saying that anybody at this group does that, but I know I don't...and I didn't call you out, I just stated a fact when I said that you and about only one other person has had a real big problem with me, it seems, from nearly day one, for the choices that I have made to my car.

Fact: There are Moderators who get away with much worse.

Bully for you.

But I've seen no sign of any other moderators doing that.

Why don't you meet up with one of the local guys and verify you own a Contour?

Great. They can come by my place of work, anytime...take a little tour, drink a pop, etc...

Local guys, where do you live? I'll be the one that makes the choice...I'm not blurting out my address to just anybody, but the person that sees my car will know...just hope he doesn't go around blurting it out, afterwards.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard