Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hey, all I can tell is MeanGreen likes the icon...To each is own, but hey Green, how about PMing me that address of yours? I'll gladly dig through that big ole' dumpster...I'll even give ya a nickel. All this [censored] aside, please do post on how the Fram actually performs, because I, for one, am curious as to whether it's quality or gets, ahem, trashed...

M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SAV-ZX2 :
1. I'm not blown away at all, nor am I playing Junior Detective. I brought to light an obvious and glaring mistake on your part. Maybe moreso apalled that you have the nerve to continue posting.

You saw what you needed to see...I explained why I wrote what I did for all the Jr. Detectives out there.

2. Go ahead and recite your build number, if you so feel the need to brag about having it encased and such.

I never said encased...you're trying to make a bigger deal out of this than what's needed, agreed? I said that it was on a shelf...in my **closet**.

3. I don't give a flying [censored] what you did with your starter.

What about the Motorcraft battery then? You see, I had the flu for several days last winter...unable to start my SVT, the poor battery lost its ability to crank the engine over. I didn't trust it, opting to buy a replacement, instead of trying to charge it up. :rollseyes:

Made sense to me.

4. I'm going to defend Pete before I defend you because for one, he's been here a hella lot longer and is much more acquainted with everyone else here. Two, to become a moderator, one has to have exceptional behavior and knowledge. This is why Pete is the moderator and you are not.

Name calling and losing your load over what Contour owners buy for their very own cars with their very own money is a skill that is required for all moderators, or just Pete?

5. See my previous post. You still need to learn how to quote correctly. Don't come back until you've at least figured that much out.

Don't let it blow you away.

M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by BStoneMega:
This is all I can figure; Either your loaded, not to bright, or both. I can't think of anything else, except maybe a fibber. So which is it?

Look at that mess!

Real simple...and easy for you to handle, if you'll just let it happen:

- My car
- My money
- My choice on options
- My opinion on what I like and don't like about what I buy for my car

If that absolutely rips brand new a-holes for so many at this group...their problem, not mine.

I come up with easy solutions.

If I get kicked-out for making way too many people cry about what I do with my money, causing them to pick fights, call names, post fake info, etc...so be it, so shall it be.

K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
can we just lock this already???? im tired of all the damn flaming and bickering on this site. its getting old. honestly, who really gives a rats ass either way? its the internet for cryin out loud. if you really need to take arguments this far with people you have never met, then you need to get your life back in order.

this is in a technical section, and all thats being posted is bitching. its one thing to go back and forth in off topic forums, but just drop it already

take it to PMs, or just let it be. im tired of all the crap.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
#994828 07/03/04 02:18 AM
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
Originally posted by ssmumich00:

I'm sure he owns a Del Sol or something with a big wing. . .

Hey now I own and drive a del sol....but I don't have a big wing on it. It does have a nice fart can on it

Anyways meangren pants needs to get off the fram band wagon.

Why? Do you work for K&N?

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by MeanGreen2:
If I get kicked-out for making way too many people cry about what I do with my money, causing them to pick fights, call names, post fake info, etc...so be it, so shall it be.

Instead of being kicked out, why not do everyone a favor and leave? You wouldn't be missed!

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by FreeProjectPat:
Hey, all I can tell is MeanGreen likes the icon...To each is own, but hey Green, how about PMing me that address of yours? I'll gladly dig through that big ole' dumpster...I'll even give ya a nickel. All this [censored] aside, please do post on how the Fram actually performs, because I, for one, am curious as to whether it's quality or gets, ahem, trashed...

I'll let you know about the filter. But I don't base my choices on power when I buy something. I look at the quality, does it rattle, is it rusting, is it causing it to vibrate, does it look better than before, etc...If Fram looks good and installs properly, it'll stay. If I have a problem with how a cheap paper filter fits and seals better than the expensive, reusable filter, it'll get removed.

M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:
Originally posted by MeanGreen2:

Instead of being kicked out, why not do everyone a favor and leave? You wouldn't be missed!

Ouch. :rollseyes:

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard