Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#985500 06/20/04 05:32 PM
D
dan6515 Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
What does SVT stand for? I keep seeing it but can find no defenition.

Thanks for cluing me in!
-Dan

I followed the link but found no definition for SVT. I see "SVT" everywhere but what does it mean?

Last edited by dan6515; 06/20/04 05:48 PM.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

Ryan Trollin!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'm assuming you're just an attention whore, seeing as how on the link, the intro says SPECIAL VEHICLE TEAM. Get a life or get a brain. Either way, you're dead to me boy.

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
D
dan6515 Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
From Plato:
I'm assuming you're just an attention whore, seeing as how on the link, the intro says SPECIAL VEHICLE TEAM. Get a life or get a brain. Either way, you're dead to me boy.

Thanks for the defenition, but you don't have to be a jackass about it. So far since I have found this site everyone has been a wonderful help to me. Friendly and very helpful. When I follow that link I don't see anything except SVT home and different options to click within that site so maybe it isn't loading the page completely. I am not just here for the attention, I am here trying to learn. If everyone were as rude as you I wouldn't bother with this site but you seem to be the exception rather than the rule.

-Dan

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Go to CALIFORNIA section since youre from San Bernadino where we could help you out with anything and politely.

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Dan sent me that post in a PM, and I just replied to it before I checked this post. I apologized sincerely, saying I was way too quick too jump on him, and it was hypocrytical of me to treat him that way simply because he was new, and evidently the flash animation on the SVT site wasn't working for him. I also applauded him on calling me out and putting me in my place in PM's, not forums, but oh well. I still deserve his rant, don't know why I was so quick to bust his balls, but here's yet another apology. Shame on me, and don't judge these forums based on one [censored], i.e. Me. *Offers hand in truce* - Chris

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
SVT= [censored] vehicle testers

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
When the flash first loads it spells SVT out for you "Special Vehicle Team"

Ryan Trollin!
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by dan6515:
From Plato:

Thanks for the defenition, but you don't have to be a jackass about it. So far since I have found this site everyone has been a wonderful help to me. Friendly and very helpful. When I follow that link I don't see anything except SVT home and different options to click within that site so maybe it isn't loading the page completely. I am not just here for the attention, I am here trying to learn. If everyone were as rude as you I wouldn't bother with this site but you seem to be the exception rather than the rule.

-Dan

There is a lot of that hear.
(control freaks)

SVT 99 #526 of 2760
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Hey now, I gave a full fledged apology for my actions. I'd like to see myself as an example of what NOT to do at this point, and that we can all admit when we are wrong.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard