Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
I already told you guys like four times, the art you supplied doesn't work on a single color screen print.

I'm working on it, I'll keep everyone posted.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Then I supplied the front end graphic and the SZ04 logo to go on.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
you supplied a picture of a t-shirt with stuff drawn on it. Not exactly something I can use for printing. We went over this a lot of times before SZ, I don't want to get into it again.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
rara, i will email you the file again of the car that is one color only. i did it a long time ago because i knew that the one that was used for the website etc. was more than one color. i dont know if it was you that i sent it to or someone else along the way. does that sound good? what format do you want the file in? lets get these shirts made and out to everyone.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
you did send that one to me, and we discussed the fact that it still isn't good for a single color screen print because of the shading.

I got the art covered, I'll have it early next week now.

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
When in the HELL did all this crap start...? The money should have been set aside for the shirts, has it not?? If not, somebody owes people an explaination... You should cover costs of SZ before donating to the boards. Get the shirts done, someone give Rara the money from the SZ funds so he can produce the shirts, and call it good. Is it that hard?!?!

From the looks of it, people are not sending me vids either, so from the looks of it... there might not be a SZ2004 video... unless some start showing up.

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Simmer down. Steve you are very far out of the loop man. It is handled. You just deal with vids on how you see fit.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
W
Back In Black
Back In Black
W
Originally posted by xchang:
When in the HELL did all this crap start...? The money should have been set aside for the shirts, has it not?? If not, somebody owes people an explaination... You should cover costs of SZ before donating to the boards. Get the shirts done, someone give Rara the money from the SZ funds so he can produce the shirts, and call it good. Is it that hard?!?!

From the looks of it, people are not sending me vids either, so from the looks of it... there might not be a SZ2004 video... unless some start showing up.

The Money is set aside and has been for quite some time. I was asked recently about it and I was the one who suggested offering a refund or giving them the option to donate the money to the CEG. The T-shirts will be made... chill out.
-mark

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Well considering I never showed up I guess you can donate my $$ to CEG. No need for a SZ shirt I already have a CEG shirt I have never worn once

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
OK, I must have missed something earlier... I'm chill.

I thought there was something deeper that I didn't know about. As far as the video... It all depends on the tapes I get... So far nata. I'll keep the offer open till my baby is born in Oct before I throw in the towel. You gotta know, priorities...hehe.

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard