Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE READ THIS...

I have had two people complain to THEIR BANKS OR PAYPAL THAT I WAS CONDUCTING FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES AGAINST THEM.

I-Dom-In-8 - for a case resolved in HIS FAVOR for $360.80

and now AbdulWahab Mouallem - "abwamo" on CEG - Amount $673.05 for the body kit

LOOK, I KNOW YOU ALL GOT SCREWED AND SO DID I - DON'T YOU GUYS REALIZE YOU PAID ME?!?!?!?! In good faith to give the money to CHRIS!?!! I DID WHAT YOU ASKED ME TO - DO NOT DO THIS.

I-Dom-In-8 has already taken my money and ignores me in the forums and never returns EMAILS OR PMs.

I'M IN $7000 WORTH OF DEBT over this KAOTIC DISASTER AND YOU GUYS ARE NOT HELPING!!!!!

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE - STOP SEEKING COMPENSATION THROUGH ME - I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANY MORE!!! I SWEAR I FEEL LIKE GETTING IN MY CAR AND RUNNING OVER A CLIFF RIGHT NOW. I HATE THIS [censored]' CAR I HATE KAOTIC I HATE CHRIS I HATE ANDYS.... FUC*N SH!T...

I TRY MY HARDEST TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND IT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH?!?!?! I'VE NEVER SCREWED ANYONE HERE NOR IS IT IN MY NATURE!!!

IF BOTH OF THESE GO THROUGH I WILL NOW BE OUT - $1033.85

I've had a perfect credit rating until this happened. Look I am not at all responsible - I tried to help... you all know I did...

someone please help

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Close your Paypal account.

Hopefully there are no funds in the account.

Walk away

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
I can't close it they're holding it open

L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
close your bank acct and tell pay pal your a victom of idenity theft

98 svt sil/blu 3.0 oval heads full P&P, msds headers,bat kit,2,1/2exhaust 30 inch glasspack and 2 spintech mufflers 14.78@94mph with my mechanical arm i can shift gears in less then a twentieth of a second for sale $7000
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Hey bro...not trying to be mean....But you do understand that by acepting the responsibility to give the money to Kaotic, that you put yourself in a situation where you could be accountable to.

Reason being is because the Paypal and Checks were made to you, so you recieved the money...all thoes who paid you directly have every right by CA law to go after you.

All thoes who paied KAOTIC directly only have the right to go after KAOTIC. All though in some cases (altough rare) they can go after you depending in certain things. (i ahve read about it).

If people come after you, and they gave you money, then they have every right to...you put your self in the situation when you acepted 3rd party resonsibility to give the money to Kaotic. And in most cases because you are the 3rd party it can never be traced back to the other party involved (Kaotic) you take the heat.

Had you said to send money to the Manufatur, had never take resonsibility for it and if you had covered your bases clearly wording your intentions (if you had done all 3)

EXample: " IM not taking responsibiitly for the money, mearly putting people in touch with the manufaturer for the group buy and so you may pay him directly."

if you had done the above, mostlikly you would have nevered been put into the situation you are now.

like i said im not trying to be mean, im telling you what you need to hear...the truth...Its on the other people if they call you a Fraud or not...thats there take on the matter.

But either way, since you took resposibility to give the money to Kaotic,casue they gave it to you and made checks out to you, they can come for you.

Its not what you want to hear, i know, but its the truth, and theres no way around it.

And you can ask people to hold off but you can't stop them to.

And personaly, NAMING people who have take action against you and makeing it public on the boards is insulting and in poor taste on your part.

They did what they felt was right, and it seems like your bashin them for it by publicly naming them.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Originally posted by lowbudgetracing:
close your bank acct and tell pay pal your a victom of idenity theft

Wouldn't that be fraudulent? I don't think the lie would hold up very long.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
since paypal is online only anyone with the right info(acct#,address,ect) on a person could start a paypal acct conect it with their bank account and the person would not know about it unless they see the activity on their monthly statement.
im shure it happens all the time.

98 svt sil/blu 3.0 oval heads full P&P, msds headers,bat kit,2,1/2exhaust 30 inch glasspack and 2 spintech mufflers 14.78@94mph with my mechanical arm i can shift gears in less then a twentieth of a second for sale $7000
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Thanks for coming out - look... legally yeah this and that

Look, why doesn't everybody just call fraud on me - atleast you all will be happy. IT WAS OUTLINED THAT I WAS ACCEPTING PAYMENT TO TRANSFER TO KAOTIC. This was expressed before anybody sent me money - I have the old Kaotic website on file stating how the payment system would work.

Look - i'm in a very very bad situation. And these people are making it worse for me - I don't care about the law, whatever happened to freggin compassion for a down and out HUMAN BEING?? Instead of fighting for a solution the easy thing to do is go after someone who is an easier target.

That's not the way it should be - I don't care if that's how it is cuz of some damn lawyer who wrote the rules say it is so. I'm asking for help, the right thing is not being done and i'm getting screwed more and more.

Lupe I know you're not being mean - I know that's how the law works in our state. Understand what I am going through - I have no job, i'm in debt and I have a huge paper weight racking up bills sitting in a garage in Sacramento. You all know what i'm asking...

any ways..if i go insane lowbudgetracing can have my SVT

God this sux.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
So what are you doing to go after Chris? You are responsible for the money people sent you, and Chris is responsible for the money sent to him. Do somethin instead of whining, you could have closed this deal long ago had you paid more attention to your car to begin with.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by livinsvt:
So what are you doing to go after Chris? You are responsible for the money people sent you, and Chris is responsible for the money sent to him. Do somethin instead of whining, you could have closed this deal long ago had you paid more attention to your car to begin with.

Thats exactly how it works....You need to go after the person who you gave the money.

You cna't just sit here and keep asking people to get off your back...thats not how it works...its a fact of life.

Legaly you can go after him...you give a lawer the infomation and even if he closed shop, they can usualy track it down.

i know you want people off you back and i understand your financial situation, but its not going to happen..Livinsvt is right, you need to take action against Chris. if you don';t its going to get even uglier.

you can't keep "whinning" like Livinsvt said...action needs to be taken so you need to seek advice of professional council.

But believe me i know how you feel...i was in the same situation like you, but at a much smaller scale.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard