Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
if we have to be at northgate at 8am then theres no way I am going to make it. I dont even get off work tell 1-ish and dont get home tell 1:30 - 2 so I REALY want to go but not on no sleep, mabye next time guys.

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by tjbugs1:
if we have to be at northgate at 8am then theres no way I am going to make it. I dont even get off work tell 1-ish and dont get home tell 1:30 - 2 so I REALY want to go but not on no sleep, mabye next time guys.

no no man, you are coming, you got till 8:30 to show up at northgate. Just look at it this way, We were meeting at supermall at 8 (almost 30 minutes south). If you want I will meet up with you, and drive up to north gate with you. But you gotta come, this is looking like one of our biggest meets in a long time. its only like 25 minutes north of where we were meeting. call me okay 253-632-4787

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Welcome FlynLow! You really should go on the drive with these guys. The road is twisty and scenery is beautiful...best Washington has to offer IMO. Wish I could make it.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
how long do you anticipate the whole trip taking? Map quest shows a good 5+hrs. one way. My wife works tomarrow and Im on kid watch, I could probably break away for a short distance but I don't believe that i could go the whole trip, that would take some pre-planning. I'll be glad to meet up with some guys heading up to burlington, I'll wait close to the Beoing Freeway(HWY526) and the I-5 interchange. around 9:00am is when the North Gate Folks, should be blazn' through I could just keep an eye out for them. (if they left at 8:30)

1998.5, Black, SVT #5638 of 6535 "Lead, Follow, or get the hell out the way" http://members.cardomain.com/19contour98
B
Beowulf Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
For those meeeting at northgate at 8AM, in front of the Northgate Theater would be great. I thought of that today, but have been busy all day, so no time to post.

Shotwell, it would be great to see you and FlynLow, you are most definitely welcome to come by and say hi. Too bad you won't be able to join us for the rest of the drive.

Hey Llane, can we just meet up at northgate? Since that is the set meeting place now, I really dont want to drive south than north.

P.S. I got new tires for the rear today, the car is smooth and silky again. The BFG Radial TA's on the front should last for a couple more weeks (hehe, they have TONS of tread left). But i think Les Schwab put one of the rear tires on wrong. They dont indicate they are directional tread, but they are made by Falken and nearly identical to the ZE-512s. Oh well, it will be fine for the this weekend and i can have them check it out next Friday when I am off work.

I also took the pinstipes off today. Still have some cleanup to do, but it was dark by the time the driver's side was done.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
B
Beowulf Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by FlynLow:
how long do you anticipate the whole trip taking? Map quest shows a good 5+hrs. one way. My wife works tomarrow and Im on kid watch, I could probably break away for a short distance but I don't believe that i could go the whole trip, that would take some pre-planning. I'll be glad to meet up with some guys heading up to burlington, I'll wait close to the Beoing Freeway(HWY526) and the I-5 interchange. around 9:00am is when the North Gate Folks, should be blazn' through I could just keep an eye out for them. (if they left at 8:30)

This is the whole thing, you can do as much or as little of the drive as you want. You would be looking at around 3 hours round trip just to go to Burlington. 5 may get you to Wintrop and back. I cant remember exactly, and last time I did the drive, I stopped lots and even took a little hike during the drive along Hwy 20.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
ok so i just got home from work and i still realy want to go so I am. I am going to bo So sleepy you guys better stay clear of my car any way I have to get up at 6 to make it in time. I know where the northgate mall is but thats about it I dont know where anything is there. so ill just drive around it untill i find you guys. my cell is 253-678-1045 so 8am I will be there.

Lane, you can call me in the morn (if you get this) to see if we can meet up so I know where to go as it looks like you know.

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
WOW

What a meet and drive!!!

Just got home and my trip odometer is at 525 miles for the whole day!

FlynLow: Sorry we missed you. We left a little early from Northgate Mall, but we waited until 10:45 at the Chevron in Burlington, which was the agreed-upon location.

Four of us made it: Beowulf, TJBugs1, Auiotour, and myself. Took lots of pictures, but Beowulf's and mine are on film and will have to be developed.

I am going to bed now. . .

B
Beowulf Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I got pulled over 20 miles from home on Hwy 18 for 65 in a 55.

No ticket though. But very amusing.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
damn man, i am so tired, I mean, sun burned, wind burned... that was an amazing trip, I can't wait to upload the small amount of video i do have, and my 60+ pictures I got. I am so so tired, that damn sprite that exploded was funny as heck, to bad my car smells like sprite now.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard