Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
You speeder you

Wish I could have gone. I would have been on the phone the whole time though. Turned out to be a reserve weekend and the base network was having some problems. Maybe next time!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by auiotour:
damn man, i am so tired, I mean, sun burned, wind burned... that was an amazing trip

that makes two of us, heres a pic for now i wll get some more up latter. MAN IT WAS FUN

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
So funny that after a meet, nobody posts for like weeks lol.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
B
Beowulf Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Sheer exhaustion. Some of us are old, y'know.

I just can't wait to get my film developed.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I am still trying to figure out which pictures to post. I mean I have 77 of them. lol. plus a 5 min video clip to post. then I gotta find a place to host them, that I like

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Don't EVEN talk to me about that age thing!

My eyes are still pretty wind-burned and I'm feeling drug-out. But, did I mention that it WAS FUN?!

F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
Damn, I got up early that day to make the drive and I guess that It wasn't in my wifes plans for me to go do that. I really wanted to go and at least meet some of you. If I would have known about the drive sooner I would have been in for sure.......when is the next one???? I was thinking that I drive to Levenworth would be a good drive, they have lots of fun stuff to do once we get there and it only takes about 2hr. to get there. Just an Idea, I can't wait for the next meet.

Off the subject.....where is a good place in (washington)the east side(Bellevue) to get windows tinted?

1998.5, Black, SVT #5638 of 6535 "Lead, Follow, or get the hell out the way" http://members.cardomain.com/19contour98
B
Beowulf Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by DDV:

My eyes are still pretty wind-burned and I'm feeling drug-out. But, did I mention that it WAS FUN?!

Was it fun?

I am not really feeling the windburn now, but when I got home and my dog decided to lick the left side of my face, I really felt it.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by Beowulf:
Originally posted by DDV:

Was it fun?

I am not really feeling the windburn now, but when I got home and my dog decided to lick the left side of my face, I really felt it.

lol, my dog wouldn't stop smelling me. My shoulders, and kneck are burnt, and the wind burn is still killing my eyes. I can barely keep them open. I have slept like 16 hours out of everyday since the meet. Wow that was very tiring.

sorry you couldn't make it. Not quite sure where there is a good tint place up there. Not to many people on CEG from that area even. I know there is a place near Highline community college that is supposed to be one of the best places to go.

F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
Well I look forward to seeing more pics.

I found a spot in lynnwood that can do a full tint that runs around 170.00 to 190.00 (depending on how dark you want the tint), they give a lifetime on the job and product. The place is called Tech Auto Sound. I've got tint done there befor and it came out good, I didn't keep the car long enough to see the longevity of the work though. I'm going to get it done this week and I'll let you know how it comes out. I'll do before and after pics.

What do you guys think about the Levenworth idea?

1998.5, Black, SVT #5638 of 6535 "Lead, Follow, or get the hell out the way" http://members.cardomain.com/19contour98
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard