Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Llane,
I'm still a few miles north of Northgate. But, that's the perfect place to call me from as you're passing it. I could head over to I-5 and meet up with you somewhere north of Northgate.

David

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
lol, make sure you tell me where so I can jump off the highway with everyone lol. I am so excited, gonna go get my gauges ready to be put on!!!

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
B
Beowulf Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Sorry about that, I had a very busy day. My son "graduated" from his day care today so we had a little ceremony to go to.

OK, here is the plan.

We will meet at 10 AM at a Chevron right off of the freeway on Hwy 20 in Burlington. If you are coming from the south, exit at Hwy 20 Westbound, turn left and you will see a convience store on the left hand side of the road after the underpass. Southbound travelers on I- 5 to Burlington will also exit at HWY 20 and turn right to see it on their left. The place is right next to the freeway on Hwy 20. Honestly, the exit for Hwy 20 is a piece of cake to find, and the Chevron/convience store is easy as well. I havent been up there for a year, so hopefully it hasnt become a 76 or something. Good place to top off the tank and get ready for the drive. We probably won't roll out until 10:30 or so, but if you are running a few minutes late, my cell phone number is 425)894-1810.

Now, if anyone wants to caravan up from the Seattle area, let's meet at Northgate at 8AM, with a planned departure time of 8:30. We should get there in the right amount of time.

As for weather, the weather was like this last time I went. The clouds cleared halfway up to Lake Diablo and it was clear skies after that. We can expect no rain in Eastern Washington and some REAL heat. So don't let a little rain over here hold you back!

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Just to clarify, yes the Chevron is still there. The store attached to it is called Holiday Market. It's right next to an AM/PM which is right next to a McDonalds. When you exit from heading northbound, turn left at the light, then go straight at the next light (right lane only). Chevron will be on your left at that point. I know that area very well...I was there today!

I might come out and meet you guys just to say hello. It's only 45 minutes from here. Depends on how busy the duty phone is. Don't wait on me obviously as I can't do the drive anyway.

BTW, that Chevron you're meeting at has some excellent 92 octane gas. Good price too, for the area. I have never had a problem with it, unlike some other small town gas stations...

Forecast for Winthrop, just the other side of the mountains, is 96 degrees! 95 degrees for Grand Coulee...should be a scorcher! Hope all your air conditioning still works.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
lol what happened to meeting down south in auburn lol. hey, david, meet me in auburn at 7:30 cheveron, and we will drive up. so where at northgate are we meeting at 8? I was thinking the theater would be a good place (in front not back)

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Beowulf is suggesting meeting at Northgate at 8:00 a.m.. Llane, will you be there by then? I thought you were planning to meet at the SuperMall and leave there at 8:30?

Beowulf: Where are you driving from (what city)?

I could certainly meet you guys at Northgate at 8:00, but let's get this set in stone.

If the Southenders meet at the SuperMall at 8:00 and leave at 8:30, they won't make it up to Burlington by 10:00. However, if we leave Northgate Mall at 8:30, that'll be enough time to get to Burlington at 10:00. Can you Southenders be at Northgate at 8:00?

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by DDV:
Beowulf is suggesting meeting at Northgate at 8:00 a.m.. Llane, will you be there by then? I thought you were planning to meet at the SuperMall and leave there at 8:30?

Beowulf: Where are you driving from (what city)?

I could certainly meet you guys at Northgate at 8:00, but let's get this set in stone.

If the Southenders meet at the SuperMall at 8:00 and leave at 8:30, they won't make it up to Burlington by 10:00. However, if we leave Northgate Mall at 8:30, that'll be enough time to get to Burlington at 10:00. Can you Southenders be at Northgate at 8:00?

sorry he changed it from supermall to northgate, in his last post. I decieded him and I to meet up at 7:30 at supermall. So lets just meet at northgate at 8! ahhh lol.

D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
OKAY!

See you guys at 8:00 at Northgate Mall. I'll be in the parking lot in front of that California Pizza place (if it's still there) on the north side of the mall.

Otherwise, call me or I'll call you.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
No no, goo further west infront of the old theater, its a big empty lot there.

F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
Hey guys, Im a new Contour owner, I got a clean 98.5 Black Contour, to replace a 90 taraus SHO, It finnally took a dump on me, and I decided to go contour SVT, needless to say, I'm very happy. For the most part, all stock except for the audio, and a dash clock upgrade. More to come in the future though. I would like to meet you all at the hwy20 meeting place, just to see what other cars are out there, and interduce myself. If I would have known about this before today I would have planned for it, that will be an awsome ride. A little long, but fun with the right people. I live in Mukilteo, so the ride to burlington should be a nice morning ride. I hope it will be fine if I stop by for a min.

1998.5, Black, SVT #5638 of 6535 "Lead, Follow, or get the hell out the way" http://members.cardomain.com/19contour98
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard