Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Beowulf Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by shotwell:
I'm officially out for this one guys, sorry. They gave me the duty phone this weekend. There's no way I'm going to answer calls all day while driving. Probably wouldn't have cell service up there anyway. Enjoy the drive guys! It doesn't get any better than that in Washington. Perfect season for it too.

I am on call this weekend too. Come anyway.

I just finished by brakes, and MAN you shoudl see the inside of the pass side caliper.

Had a little fluid leaking issue when I didnt tighten down one of the speedbleeders enough. Oops. Put the pass side spring on wrong too. I realized that last night when i was putting the drivers side on correctly, but I forgot to fix it this morning. I was backing up out of the garage and hear it pinging off something. I pulled back in, but by then it was wasted. Good thing I had extras.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by DDV:
BTW--where's Jeremy?? Have you heard from him Llane (or anyone else)?

the interchange for I-5/I405, is like renton, which is like 10 min drive north of where we will be meeting. We will be taking for I-5 since its a nice straight shot, versus going out of our way, after that I don't know. I have no clue on how to get where we are doing. Not being a leader saturday. hehe, hey when you guys get a second check my profile, I added all my new updated items (except my console) look pretty good!

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D

the interchange for I-5/I405, is like renton, which is like 10 min drive north of where we will be meeting. We will be taking for I-5 since its a nice straight shot, versus going out of our way, after that I don't know. I have no clue on how to get where we are doing. Not being a leader saturday. hehe, hey when you guys get a second check my profile, I added all my new updated items (except my console) look pretty good!

Ooops, my bad. I meant the NORTHERN I-5/I405 interchange, which is just north of where I live.

Anyway, gimme a call when you can on Saturday and I'll try to meet up with you for the drive up. You guys were meeting up at the Super Mall at 8:00, but what time were you heading out from there?

R
R
Well...I have to work and won't be able to make it...sorry guys.

The latest weather models forecast looks bad for your guys trip...looks like NWS will add showers and thunderstorms to Saturday's forecast for the mountains/lowlands by tomorrow afternoon's update.

Christian Allen 1998 Black SVT EO. Build #30 www.rainshdw.com
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
looks like, I may have found another person to join us in our meet, he lives in oak harbor, he said which isn't to far away from mt vernon. So that will be good, he drives a 98 black svt.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by DDV:
Ooops, my bad. I meant the NORTHERN I-5/I405 interchange, which is just north of where I live.

Anyway, gimme a call when you can on Saturday and I'll try to meet up with you for the drive up. You guys were meeting up at the Super Mall at 8:00, but what time were you heading out from there?

8:30 or so, I have to close fri night so i dont get off till 1 am but I CAN DO IT!

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
B
Beowulf Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Stay tuned, I will have details for meeting up down south and up North in Burlington by afternoon tomorrow.

Too tired to do it tonight. I dont want to screw it up.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
well what is taking so long post already. so where exactly are we going, i am confused, burlington, or mt vernon area?

D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
From Beowolf's original post, he wanted to meet at the WalMart up there somewhere at around 10:00.

Here's the address for the WalMart up there:
Wal-Mart Store #2596
2021 Market Street
Mount Vernon, WA 98273

Now about meeting at 10:00; if you guys are driving up from the SuperMall at 8:30, I don't think you're going to make it up there by 10:00. It takes me around an hour to make it up there from Bothell. So how long does it take you to get up to the Bothell/Lynnwood area?

Let Beowolf know, so he can plan accordingly.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Well, we usually stop for 30 min or so just to make sure everyone shows up, who is showing up, then we leave, some said an hour and a half from here. I would like to give us that plus 15-20 min or so, just incase. that way we aren't pressed for time. I know I could do that drive in less then a hour, but as I suspect not many will wanna follow my lead lol. David, how far are you away from northgate? still pretty far? Not sure quite where your coming from still.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard