Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
alright so what time are we meeting saturday morning, I need everyone who is coming saturday morning to PM me with their numbers, also write mine down, llane, 253-632-4787. If you guys get lost just call me. I am still up for meeting up. Who is meeting up north. My uhhh poll never worked so i can't really do anything about it (it was to late to change it when i noticed).

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
B
Beowulf Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Hey Llane, us southies and anyone coming from even farther south should meet at the Auburn Supermall at 8AM, then we can all drive up together.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
i got my svt gauges installed, woot woot.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Beowulf:
Hey Llane, us southies and anyone coming from even farther south should meet at the Auburn Supermall at 8AM, then we can all drive up together.

8 am it is, what part of the mall?

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
B
Beowulf Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
The McDonalds on the south side makes a good place to meet.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
So what time do you think you'll be crusin' past Bothell? Or are you shooting up I-5? Either way, Llane, call me and I can try to meet up with you to drive up with you from my neck of the woods.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I'm officially out for this one guys, sorry. They gave me the duty phone this weekend. There's no way I'm going to answer calls all day while driving. Probably wouldn't have cell service up there anyway. Enjoy the drive guys! It doesn't get any better than that in Washington. Perfect season for it too.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by shotwell:
I'm officially out for this one guys, sorry. They gave me the duty phone this weekend. There's no way I'm going to answer calls all day while driving. Probably wouldn't have cell service up there anyway. Enjoy the drive guys! It doesn't get any better than that in Washington. Perfect season for it too.

sorry to hear, have fun though man.

david, did you want me to call you as we are getting up in that area, or you gonna meet us down south?

D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D

david, did you want me to call you as we are getting up in that area, or you gonna meet us down south?

Call me when you are getting close to the area. If you're driving up I-5, it'll take me about 15-20 minutes to meet you just past the I-5/405 interchange (at the first off-ramp after that interchange, there's a WalMart on the right). If you're driving up 405, I can get to the Hwy 527/405 interchange in about 10 minutes (the Hwy 527/405 interchange is two exits north of the 522/405 interchange).

Let me know which highway you'll be driving on: 405 or I-5 and I can plan to be nearby lurking and waiting.

D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
BTW--where's Jeremy?? Have you heard from him Llane (or anyone else)?

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard