Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I'm glad this was brought to my attention, so I thought it would be better to have it here, where we have alot more do and see The meeting spot is going to be the K-mart parking lot on the E side of Fort street (the other cross street will have to be added by one of the locals, I forgot ). We had a pretty good turnout last year and this year should be even better, yet another meet in a different location I'm going to get there early (7:00 a.m.) because this cruize fills up fast, but I'd like some of the locals to get there early as well, just to secure some spots initially for us. Then, once more of us get there, we can save even more spots. I'd like to see atleast(20)Tours/CEG-ers out there for this one. The invite is out to our Ohio CEG-ers as well, seeing that is even closer for you guys and I'd really like to see some Chicagoland CEG-ers out here as this is one of the biggest and best cruizes around! So mark JUNE 26TH (SATURDAY) down for our next "unofficial" SE MI CEG meet!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I'm game as long as i get my tranny out fixed then back in by then.

1998 T-Red SVT (SOLD) #4230 BOD-12/5/97 99 3L and stuff 2003 Jaguar X-Type
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I will come. I just can't handle a lot of stop n go creepin.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by 99SVT:
It's like the Woodward Dream Cruise. But downriver (the suburbs south of detroit). I personally like it better than the WDC, but hey maybe that's because it only takes me 5min to get to this one. Anyways here is the linky:

http://www.cruisindownriver.com

Last year we met at the SuperK on Fort St. in Southgate just north of the Fort, Trenton, Pensylvania intersection. If anyone needs directions I can help with that.

16705 Fort
Southgate, MI 48195
Mapquest to SuperK

That is the best spot....if we can get in there...parking might be tight.

Everyone should come, I think you'll be impressed this is a pretty cool event. Alias, it's really not TOO much further than Belle Isle so c'mon down.

A little bit closer for any ohio guys that might wanna come up too.

Quoting myself from the other thread.

And I should have no problem gettin there early this year and helping save some spots.

I live in Detroit, I couldn't give a **** how good my car is in the "twisties." "I could use a hundred people who don't know there is such a word as impossible." ~Henry Ford
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
7am, dang the earliest I could get there is 10-10:30, what time is it going to be over?

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
im with hitman, I cant make it that early, its a 2 and a half hour drive for me, depending on how long this goes on, try and save a spot for me and Conty.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
That's cool guys, we don't expect everyone to get tehre that early.

What time is it over?

Um....The police start blocking some major intersections around dusk...so that's about it...last year we got rained out a little early...hopefully we won't this year.

I live in Detroit, I couldn't give a **** how good my car is in the "twisties." "I could use a hundred people who don't know there is such a word as impossible." ~Henry Ford
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by AliasJerk:
im with hitman, I cant make it that early, its a 2 and a half hour drive for me, depending on how long this goes on, try and save a spot for me and Conty.

Dude, this conty thing has got to go.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
We can save you guys a couple spots if we know your coming for sure. I don't expect everyone to be there at 7:00 a.m. but I'm hoping the locals can show up that early and get the ball going with saving spots. Then, once more of us show up, we can save more spots and not get hassled with only 2 or 3 cars there

Pete, your not going to have to worry about stop and go traffic because if you do go out on the street it moves pretty well and besides, we'll be hangin' out in the parking lot most of the time and/or walking around

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Wha Hoo Downriver!! I'll get there early if you need me to Roger, you just have to let me sleep in the car when I get there. Maybe we can "borrow" some cones or barrels from MDOT, its not like they don't have enough.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard