Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
***Can someone please make this a sticky, Thanks!***

Well it is that time again. SZ04 is done and over with. But with your help, we can all relive the event once again (or more) on your own TV.

PLUS!! This year, a part of the proceeds will benefit the CEG message boards in the form of a sizeable donation for the server maintainance.

I am taking donations of tapes and hi-res photos for the SZ04 video. If you have DV tapes, or Hi8 tapes, please send me the tapes and not a VHS copy please. Trying to keep the video high res. Your tapes will be returned to you (if requested) at no charge to you. The discount this year will be $10 for Video tape submissions(any amount of tapes) and $5 for picture submissions (any amount). I try to use more video then pictures, but still appreciate people sending in pictures. Plus, max discount for any one person is $10, no matter if they send both pictures and video. This is to keep profits up a bit so that I can still donate.

My home addy is:

Steve Chang
6105 Clovermeadows Ave.
Scotts, MI 49088

All submissions will be taken and reviewed. Depending on the amount of submissions I get will determine the price of the DVD or VHS. But most likely will be $25 for VHS and $35 for DVD (1-disc).

Why so much you asked? Because of the time I put into the videos and the amount of discs and VHS tapes I need to get to fulfill orders.

Other SZ DVDs and VHS tapes are still available upon request. And multiple SZ video prices will be posted closer to the completion of the SZ04 video.

For those that recieved the vouchers at SZ04 for the free videos, please contact me via PM or email.

Thanks a lot!

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
awesome!
i will be sending you my tape, which isnt much but it does have in car runs of stazi's and rick's cars.
i have a few pics i will send you too.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
glue applied.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by Trapps:
glue applied.

Thanks much boss!

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
The only video I took I posted in pics and video, link If it's high enough quality and still hosted go ahead and use it. Thanks for the work you are putting into this video Chang!

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
I can send you a CD with pics and a few vids...is that alright?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
I'll get my pics developed and scanned to you too! Hopefully this weekend!

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by LoCoZ:

I can upload and host them for a bit, just give me a cd when I get my coat.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by LoCoZ:

I'd prefer not to, just because the conversion from a certain codec to the DVD mpeg sometimes runs into problems, which creates a headache... Pics on CD that are high-res would be great, but if you can't send me the actual tape you recorded on, then I guess a VHS set to SP would be fine. I don't want to run into problems getting the videos converted.

IL Sean: I can use those vids, and they are good quality, just not big enough... BUT, I have an idea on that one, so your all set. I hope I use it... You have any pics??

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
i have pics and some poor quality video posted here

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard