Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Ok, it has been about a month since I have been using the Weapon-R Spec-K seats in my daily driver. THEY HAVE PASSED MY TEST! I am very impressed with these seats in looks, comfort, quality, AND DEFINATELY PRICE!!! ONLY $380 PER PAIR BRAND NEW!!! (i will post pics on friday)

So, here's the deal... I currently have NINE PAIRS of these seats in a 2-tone black and silverish cloth, kinda looks like carbon fiber the way it is weaved, very cool lookin. These seats have slots for a 3pt or 4pt harness (sold seperately), and are fully reclineable via a lever system. These seats come with sliders, but not mounting brackets for the contour. You can either have a local machine shop adapt them for you using the brackets of your stock seat, or you can purchase a pair of Corbeau Contour mounts for $129/pair plus shipping. You will only need to drill a few new holes in the brackets to adapt them to the Weapon-R seats. You can even go to home depot and grab an aluminum strip for a few dollars, drill some extra holes and then be able to adjust the seat exactly where you want it positioned before you tighten it down all the way. We only needed to drill a few holes in the brackets to fit them into my Mystique, then I fit them into my Accord where they will remain since I have Corbeau seats in the Mystique.

FITTING... I've had friends sit in these seats and everyone loves them. The biggest person had a 42inch waist and he said they felt real good. And that was after a 2 hour long trip.

These prices are only valid from now until 3pm EST on Monday May 31, 2004. If you would like to purchase a set, please contact me via PM, email me at dean@deanjoyce.com, or call 914-204-7263 anytime! You must reside in the 48 states. You must have a paypal account and a confirmed address.

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Dang it Dean, just when I didn't want to spend anymore money you do this to me.

What would shipping be to a business in South Carolina, zip 29461.

Mike

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
can you put lumbar suports in them?

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by 69Boss302:

What would shipping be to a business in South Carolina, zip 29461.

Mike

Mike,
Shipping a pair of seats to you in carolina is $50.00
If you need a set of Corbeau Brackets, shipping on those will be about $45 since they'd be coming from Utah.
Dean.

Johnny,
It wouldn't be too hard to install lumbar supports in them, it would take some time. You could unstitch the bottom of the seat cover and work the lumbar up into it. If you didn't want to do it, I'm sure an upholstery shop would do it for cheap, maybe about $25ea?

MORE INFO:
These seats weigh about 27 pounds each plus the brackets that are about 12 pounds each. I believe the factory contour seats weigh between 44 and 50 pounds. Not a huge weigh reduction, but it'll free up a few extra pounds, look better, feel better, etc...

PICS: These are just an example of the ones that are for sale. You'd be getting brand new ones.

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524
U
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
U
Dean,
Do you think you well be able to get these seat again at the same price? Nice looking seats and nice price!

2000 SVT Contour #2099 H&R Springs Koni Struts KKM Intake BAT Intake Tube Team Dynamics DTM's Mirko splitter carbon fiber parts
D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Probably not, but the normal price that I would sell them here at CEG for would only be about $30 or $40 more for the pair. It's just that I got these on a great deal, so I stocked up. Just trying to move them out before the big bill is due:)

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Dean I'm down for these seats but I will have to wait a few more weeks until I get more money, I hope shipping to Canada won't be to much other wise I will just have to source them here.

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard