Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I may have a good shot to make this one. Do not have the MSDS in yet, but at least I found someone with the time and tools that's willing to skin their knuckles and curse in frustration taking on the install job.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Sounds good to me, i just would need some directions because i still dont know my way around p-town to well.

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Clackamas Town Center is a BIG mall just barely off I-205 at the Sunnyside Road exit. If you are northbound and get to the Johnson Creek exit, you've gone too far.

Toby, how do you like your transmission upgrades?

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Am I going to be the only non-SVT to show up?

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Don't gripe about being the only non-SVT there. You'd still have the quickest 1/4 mile car to show up.

(Must be from better traction. Isn't that bottle in your trunk for ballast?)

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by PDXSVT:
Don't gripe about being the only non-SVT there. You'd still have the quickest 1/4 mile car to show up.

(Must be from better traction. Isn't that bottle in your trunk for ballast?)

The better traction comes from the Quaife,
the bottle does not provide much ballast when its empty.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
The transmission upgrades are doing fine, i will know when i autocross in June . But otherwise everything seems fine, i can tell when i go around corners, i havent squealed the tires yet though, might have to this weekend. I am very satisfied. But, like anyother tuner, i will be adding more mods . Its a drug man, and im an addict!

Hey Marty, u know if Qbert will be able to make it?

Woogie, ya u need to make it out to a meet soon! Havent seen ya since last June. Yes you should lower your car .

How many people does everyone think will make it to this meet?

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
G
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
The parking lot we met at before is the one just to the east of the first entrance with a traffic signal west of I-205 on Sunnyside Rd. Get on Sunnyside Rd. westbound from I-205 and turn right at the first signal into the mall parking lot. Look for us in the parking lot just to the right as you're driving in.

I'm not sure if Rob's gonna make it or not. I saw him two or three weeks ago with his Focus at the Friday night drags. I think he posted on here a couple of weeks ago that he might make it to a meet soon.

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
I'll try to be out there. No plans that I know of. Someone cracked my rear bumper though so I have to drive the car in shame until it's fixed. Actually you can hardly see where it is cracked because it is kind of in the contour of the bumper. Anyway, what's the plan? Just hang out?

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
i get oof work at 5:30 or so if you all plan on hangin for a while ill mob on down. be there by six probably earlier. I will take a pair of those sail pannels for sure.

98 CSVT droped on 17x8 tsw rims w/kuhmo 225/45/17 svt badges on fenders svt ovals frnt&rear st200 badges rear lower door painted calipers,reflector,chrome oval short ram intake pioneer deh-960 mbquart seperates PG octaneR 4ch
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard