Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Alright, I'll see what i can work out, and if any other NW's can go, we will all cruise on over together. Ill let ya know. Also, what are some final dates, events, and hotel situations?

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
I'd go, even though I wouldn't have a car, but I'm going to be in Vegas a month later. Hmm, flights are cheap though. I'm always up for just haning out in Vegas.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
R
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Because its short notice, the hotel situation, is going to left up to each induvidual person. Right now i ahve no activities planned, due to the fact theres an undetermained amount going.

I would need to know whos going, by the middle or late july, just to get the events prepaired.

A few im thinking of is, Go Karts, MGM Grand Theam/Water Park, Taking a trip to Street Flight (since its about 3 or 4 hours away) Gambling for thoes over 21, Look for Area 51,Take Pictures of Area 51, Get camera taken by unmarked Area 51 MP's, and what ever else you guys can think of.

This isn;t going to be like Spring Zing, planning wise, just because of the short notice....But in Vegas, what is there NOT to do?

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard