Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
SKREEMR Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Although the weather wasnt user friendly, which caused the number of participants to stay home, it was still great seeing the Contour group roll in and share.
I met a lot of cool people from the region and saw a few pretty wicked Contours and a lot of really nice ones too. Seeing Trapps' old car brought a tear to my eye, although it was good seeing its new owner was taking care of her.

My only hope is that aside from the rain, you guys had a great time and recieved good hospitality from the locals.

If any of you want to come back to Detroit after the rains go away, please know you are always welcome and are assured to have a great time..(think Woodward Dream Cruise in August)

Good luck to all and stay safe.

Thomas
Director, Redline Motorsport.

RM Member # 001
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I agree I was a first timer and really enjoyed it. I liked getting involved with another car group too, mixin it up a little. I was the only mystique there and was affraid of getting laughed at but I got some god comments instead. that really impressed me. let me know the details on the dream cruize I would love to be there.

95 mystique daily driver 96 mystique parts car 95 contour 3.0L oval port swap in the works check my classified ad
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I love livin a stone's throw from woodard.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
definetly a ton of fun! Just a shame my contour couldnt make it out.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Awesome time, wouldnt Miss one for the world. A big thanks to Everyone who made this possible. Also want to thank all the members that showed up as well.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Thanks for having us out and I was very surprised to see so many cars out there with the weather earlier in the day, very impressive I'll be out there the next Friday that it ISN'T raining

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
definetly a ton of fun! Just a shame my contour couldnt make it out.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Awesome time, wouldnt Miss one for the world. A big thanks to Everyone who made this possible. Also want to thank all the members that showed up as well.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z

Remember, the original Spring Zing was organized to get together car enthusiasts, not just Contour enthusiasts. Run what ya brung! As long as it's got wheels and you enjoy it, bring it!

Or, for that matter, as long as you like cars and have some stories to swap, I say come to the meet. It's really just a chance for car nuts to gab anyway.

ZenTroll --The original Subaru troll!-- Minneapolis, MN '04 Subaru 'You. Outside. Now.' (Stg II+) '78 Camaro Z-28 (406 ci w/lots of fun bits) '05 Yamaha R1 '03 Suzuki SV1000S "Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?"

Link Copied to Clipboard