Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I listen to any station that plays Five for Fighting, Dave Matthes Band, Puddle of Mud, or especially John Mayer, he ROCKS!

...and if you believe that I've got some swampland to sell you in SE MI To quote Joe Dirt..."I dont'listen to that crap man I'm a rocker through and through!" Not to get all old on you guys, but I do like Jet, Linkin Park and Audioslave because those band either kick major ass or sound like old, striped down rock and roll Homers voice..."I-I-I-I wanna rock and roll all night and party everyday!"

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
If you out of towners want to listen to something funny in the morning, check out "The Drew and Mike Show" on 101.1 FM from 6:00 a.m. till after 10:00 a.m. They can't be as funny as they used to be thanks to Janet Jacksons boob (I don't understand the link, but its true ) but are still pretty funny after 12 years together on the radio After that I turn on sports radio AM1130 WDFN and get caught up on our local/national sports scene and he too is a local guy who's very funny Just a couple ideas for you guys and remember, don't go talkin' about the Nets, they're old news! (we hope, wait, what am I sayin', ofcoarse they are!)

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard