Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#955875 05/15/04 01:31 PM
L
CEG road warrior
OP Offline
CEG road warrior
L
To get mods done.....I have done a wax, rear disc conversion, and still working on headlights.....still got to do a fuel pump, oil change, and a battery relocation. What are you all doing?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
My car is still in the bodyshop Hector and I should get it back on Tuesday. We lost a day due to a defective Ford rear hub assmebly Come Monday they have to do the alignment, road test it and make sure it doesn't need anything else (i.e. rack and pinion) and finally do the stripes. I expect the car back Tuesday and I took off of work Wednesday to get it really ready for SZ04'. The one thing that sucks, although its not that big of a deal, is the antenna will not be in more than likely, so he'll have to cutoff the shaft so its not dangling around I can live with no antenna as I'll just listen to CD's until the new, S2000-like antenna comes in and its installed. Maybe, just maybe the company SVT Barge got it from can send it to the bodyshop in time, but I'm not expecting that as nothing has went my way in this entire process

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
don't think I am in a rush to get anythign else done. this past week I have waxed the car three times so it is looking good. I got my pre98 console in and some new door speakers, don't have anything else at the moment other then a coolant and oil change

although i would like to get a dent removed that the previous owner picked up, but I might run out of time for that

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Im in a huge rush to get things done. Well, actually just get the car running properly. As of right now I dont think the Contour can even make it because its running so poorly. Hopefully this new chip that Keyser sends me will help things out.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Im in a huge rush to get things done. Well, actually just get the car running properly. As of right now I dont think the Contour can even make it because its running so poorly. Hopefully this new chip that Keyser sends me will help things out.

Unacceptable!!! Throw her on a trailer!

~~~~~~Mike~~~~~~ Black 2006 VW Rabbit Silver 2000 Contour SVT - SOLD ~~~~The Car~~~~~
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by SVTMike:
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:

Unacceptable!!! Throw her on a trailer!

I usually don't agree with putting a car on the trailer, but in this case, yes, do it I know the chip will come in and you can tune it on the dyno as I'm sure there will be time to do so, there always is. I can't believe the string of bad luck that has hit SZ04' and some of its longest standing members I think I need to hit the local church and get some holy water, maybe just maybe, that will help Come on guys, lets pull things together and get it done!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Learned patience the hard way
Learned patience the hard way
B
Been working every weekend and most week nights for the past 3-4 weeks on my ride getting it ready. Still have a few things to do, mainly cleaning as I can drive it as is though I'd like to do an alignment before Thursday. Got the trailer ready today.

Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
The only "mods" I want to do are cosmetic... touch up paint on rear bumper, remove the crappy DIY tint job (don't have time or money right now to have a professional tint job done), Knauberize, and give it a good detailing inside and out. I really doubt I will get that all done (if any). My wife won't let me spend any time on my car. She doesn't mind me going to SZ, but since I am going, and since I am going to an AutoX tomorrow, I need to maximize my "quality time" with the kids.

I was able to do some "piece of mind" mods. I put in my metal water pump last Saturday and got my failing alternator replaced under warranty. At least I won't have to worry about those 2 things giving me a problem. I would like to do some scheduled maintenance before the trip, but it's not life or death.

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Uh well neons inside my car, the install is done, I just need to rewire everything. And I still need to do my front wheel bearing, I don't want to drive 600 miles on a busted one. Oh yeah and getting the car primer black, hector you will be happy to know it is now two colors!

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
well i didnt have time to get my bumber painted so i put a bandaide on it. i detailed the crap out of it (not that it will be clean after 600 miles out there). Oh and i got a little suprise that no one has seen

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard