Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
pics look good. thanks for the throttle hang fix and your imput on everything else. might make it to the drags have to see what the wife is upto dont think ill race though got a prob with the imrc havent checked into it yet but i hope it is easy.

98 CSVT droped on 17x8 tsw rims w/kuhmo 225/45/17 svt badges on fenders svt ovals frnt&rear st200 badges rear lower door painted calipers,reflector,chrome oval short ram intake pioneer deh-960 mbquart seperates PG octaneR 4ch
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
If you show up I can probably help you with your IMRC problem right there. You have basically 3 possibilities.

1. Your IMRC controller is shot...basically you better go looking for one on ebay, the classifieds, or junk yard. Ford wants a small fortune for it.

2. Your IMRC cable is broke. You can use a bike brake/shift cable to fix it.

3. You secondaries are so clogged up that they have now stuck in that position. You can try running some TB cleaner through the engine, or just pull of the intake manifold and clean them properly.

I won't be in the Contour if you come to the drags though, I'll be in my ZX3. It's silver and my name is Rob.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
sounds like a plan what time do you think you will be there? what time does it start? will you be racing? how can i get ahold of you once we are there?

98 CSVT droped on 17x8 tsw rims w/kuhmo 225/45/17 svt badges on fenders svt ovals frnt&rear st200 badges rear lower door painted calipers,reflector,chrome oval short ram intake pioneer deh-960 mbquart seperates PG octaneR 4ch
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Oh, I'll be there by 8...I think it starts at 7 and runs til 1. You can give me a call on my cell...541-840-4767 or you can just find the Silver Focus in the staging area. I'll be in a red shirt. If I show up around 8 it may take me a while to get through tech and such, but I'll be there.

Rob

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
NIce pics! Marty always was awesome at pic taking. Hey Marty, nice eibachs, lookin lowwwwwwww. Cant wait to show ya the gc's. Also the newbies tours are lookin niceeeeee. Hey Rob u and i need to stick together with the red tours .

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard