Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Sorry they will only come clear coated. As far as shipping goes, we had a much cheaper option, but things were routinly getting damaged. So this is the best route. We have had zero problems with them. If your close to Cali, it would be worth the drive.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Sorry they will only come clear coated. As far as shipping goes, we had a much cheaper option, but things were routinly getting damaged. So this is the best route. We have had zero problems with them. If your close to Cali, it would be worth the drive.

I thought u were in Michigan?

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er

Dion thanks for the kind words. When are you going to get one for yourself .

Yeah, so you can sell me your old one ...

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
whatever happened to the hood with the cowl in it?

ATX -
Originally posted by bnoon:
Get enough HP/TQ and some traction and you can race a ricer one handed while sipping a slirpy. Nothing wrong with that.

<font class="post"> 16.251@85.42 mph
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:

I thought u were in Michigan?

The shop is in Cali.

To those intrested in the cowl hood and are waiting to see how it looks before you make a decision, if it is at all based on price. The cowl hood is much more expensive. Just a FYI. Thanks

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
is putting a color weave still an option on these cf hoods???

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Yes we can still do color weave but price has gone up.

COLOR WEAVE- $150 extra- Thats all your standard colors.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
New Contact info

To anyone who emailed carbonwerks. There website has crashed. Paypal still works though. To those with basic questions ask me. To those wanting shipping quotes call this number- 562-407-1147 ask for Jhon or Jacob. Please notify me when payment has been sent. Thank you

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i really want a cf hood but id kill myself with a stock looking hood as its gotta be red to go with the paint scheme, so believe me when i say i really want one of these cowl hoods...

sponsor a honkie?

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
where in cali is this place located? i'd definately get one of i didn't have to pay so much shipping!

Totally sold out for a 90 GT vert.... 1/4 mile is almost the same as my modded svt w/n2o was...
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard