Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Well everyone I thought I would try this again. We have updated our hood and lowered the price all in one. These are handlaid carbon fiber hoods with fiberglass gel coated frame. The weight is estimated around 10-15lbs. The come ready to mount on your vehicle using factory locations. Fitment is great. They also come clear coated using automotive style clear coat, so no special "carbon fiber wax " is need, just regular car wax.Also have cutouts for washer nozzels(see pic below). They are ready to order, there is no waitng for 5 people to get started. Once a order has been placed, it takes on day to lay up a hood, than it will be shipped the next. If there is people ahead of you, than your next in line and your hood will be made as soon as possible. On with the details. "No these are not the same as Importfans".

Pricing-$300
Shipping- email with a quote
Approx. $140-150, using Conway air freight

These do not include hood pins, but they are recommned for safety reasons.

Cowl Hood.....Coming VERY soon. To be released as Spring Zing..PLease keep these thread clean of questions about this hood. All will be answered soon. Thank you

PICTURES

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
PAYMENTS AND SHIPPING QUOTES
Send shipping quotes and payments(via paypal) to this address.
jkim@carbon-werks Titled- "Ford Contour Oem Hood"

Taking and shipping orders now.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
I want one but i need the hood to fit my mystique. Can you get a oem for this car i will be in if you can

Richard lempitski III
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
The fitment of this hood is awesome. It fits almost like a stock hood. In comparison to my current CF hood (which is a couple of years old now), this one has to have the best fit that I've seen yet. To see this hood on my car and the cars at carshows that have hoods from VIS and other companies, this is a really great hood!

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Really good stuff. Proly I am gonna get one in late May...

T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:
Really good stuff. Proly I am gonna get one in late May...

Indeed. I want one, but will have to be sometime down the road. If this an indefinate availability?

Justin Schmidt 2000 SVT Tour #1620 of 2150 Born 1/15/2000
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Ricksvt:
I want one but i need the hood to fit my mystique. Can you get a oem for this car i will be in if you can

I wasn't aware that Mystiques have different hoods. Well if they do we won't be making a Mystique specific one. I don't see the the market being there. Dion thanks for the kind words. When are you going to get one for yourself . So far these hoods will be available for a while. I haven't made a date yet when I will close this, but it won't be soon.

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
No chance in getting that shipping down at all?

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
No chance in getting that shipping down at all?

Maybe through Greyhound? They shipped the other hoods through them for around $50.

H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
that fitment looks fantastic. if these will be available for a while, i may get one. i'd be interested in painting part of the hood body color. would i get the non clearcoated version, have the body shop paint it then completely clearcoat? anyone know of extremely discreet hood pins? flush mount would be fantastic.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard