I'd be in for $100!

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I'm beyond interested. I'm in.
~darp~

Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬N:
I can do anything if i can find that powder .

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
i guess i could put them on ebay. before hand let you people know and then post the auction. will give a set time of auction that way itll be first person served type deal.

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
talked to the company that will make them for me. he will be able to make the solid ones for sure after i get him the specs for it. the first ones should get me enought to order 5 more if i can get them to you guys for a good price. i think 175 would have to be the price range for the first few. it might be more or less. remember i am fronting the money. after i get them to him maybe i can work a group buy for the solid ones. im not sure yet. thanks guys. ill try to work it so everyone gets em. is this reasonable or not. like i said i wont be able to weasle the price down with him. at this price i still can see a better deal right now for a carbon fiber cold air intake.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
So did this die or what? I'm really looking forward to getting a shiney new Carbon Fiber Short Ram Intake for my sexy contour.

Assuming this hasn't died I got a few questions. Is this only for the V6? Is the price for the CAI the same price as the Short Ram? If it is why? If it isn't how much is the short ram?

~darp~

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
ok heres an update. i have recieved un finished pictures of the bends separate from the straight pieces. yeah this sound fishy but im going to set it up with the angles on my car and send it back for a solid piece cold air intake. as for the short rams no they wont be the same price. they will me much much cheaper. remember im putting alot of money into this so far ive sent 300 bux of my own money so when i feel comfortable with what i see ill post pics and take deposits. price? can tell yet but deff 200 or under. short rams should be right around 85 bux or less. remember these are high ball prices and i havent seen the finished product.

questions for you guys.
do you want holes in the pipes for the pcv lines and the ait sensor or no. only reason i ask is some poeple have breathers and some have relocated their ait sensors.

T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by dallasb84:

questions for you guys.
do you want holes in the pipes for the pcv lines and the ait sensor or no. only reason i ask is some poeple have breathers and some have relocated their ait sensors.

Yes

Justin Schmidt 2000 SVT Tour #1620 of 2150 Born 1/15/2000
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
yay its back alive I'm still interested...
Quote:

questions for you guys.
do you want holes in the pipes for the pcv lines and the ait sensor or no. only reason i ask is some poeple have breathers and some have relocated their ait sensors

I say no...but whatever you do I'll work my stuff around this beauty
~darp~

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Not to be rude or anything, however someone has already put the R&D into a CF CAI. The GMK is an excellent intake. I'll be posting picks of my CF GMK once I install it next week

http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=15&threadid=88810&FTVAR_MSGDBTABLE=&STARTPAGE=1

Pics^^^^

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
Not to be rude or anything, however someone has already put the R&D into a CF CAI. The GMK is an excellent intake. I'll be posting picks of my CF GMK once I install it next week

http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=15&threadid=88810&FTVAR_MSGDBTABLE=&STARTPAGE=1

Pics^^^^

Now thats sexy...Thats the niced CAI I've ever seen(partial to carbon fiber)

Thanks to this post I've lost billions of little kids...

But I have to admit I'm not a fan of CAI's. I like the looks of the Air Filter under the hood. Especially with the Contour Underhood set up, I just love the way a Short Ram would look. I say if people wanna order that let em' I'm in this for the Short ram.

~darp~

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard