ok so heres the deal.... get ready.... i made a bunch of sets and the first couple didnt turn out so well. i bought the wrong release film (very expensive Armalon) and the first two sets gel coating was jacked. i managed to save the last few. But who cares. I bought a bunch of carbon fiber from a shop out here at a good price and some polyester and epoxy resin. Both types are UV resistant so hopefully they wont fade. Im going to clear coat them after sanding them with 2000 emery cloth used for polishing glass. They are made from pre impregnated carbon twill. Then i had a cnc'd jig made for the gel coating process so they arent just glossy fiber they look and flow almost seemless with the existing panel. I wish i had my camera to show you guys. But before i get head deep in this id like to make back what i invested so far. i will do a set of wet lay up for an experiment so i can try to get the slight contour of the existing panel. ill prolly use a slip roller to make another jig. Im asking 55 bux shipped and i promise they are quality. I read a few posts of some of the ones made earlier and figured id give it a shot and try to remidy the fitment problems and with the gel coating it should look alot more stock instead of adouble sided tape job on the side of your car. Will also come with two packs of fast adhering "double bubble" for you to poop on (glue to the side of your car). ill get pics asap i let a friend barrow my camera since his wife is leaving him and he want pictures of all his stuff. well is this a reasonable price??? 55 bux shipped? oh also i can make em in colors too for you thats gonna be like five or tem bux more depending on what color. i can get red blue black yellow silver and a chrome kinda whitish shiney but would like a deposit on those because i have to order the fabric. The Chrome color is a hybrid composite made of aluminized either kevlar or fiberglass i forget what the guy told me. Its considerably more expensive but i think i can keep the prices close with the colored panels. let me know guys.
dallasb84@yahoo.com i can also make carbon fiber hvac overlays im waiting on a gerber mask to me made with the control details on it. does that sound like a cool interior mod? if i get five people ill drop it to 45 bux a pop. SHIPPED.