Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
prices are listed above for resistors also on the page that shows all the 3mm and 5mm leds I sell. I will ship 510 or 560 depending on if you want the LEDs vivid or bright.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by PlatoSVT:
Allright, hate to be a nuisance (which I know I am) but what resistors do we need for the LED's? and where can I find them from you? I am doing:

- All window switches
- Gauges
- Clock
- Dimmer
- Defrost
- Headlight switch
- HVAC
- Footwell lighting
- Door handle lighting 4

I know what size LED's for all of these, but not what size resistor to accompany them. Thanks

window switches, door handles, clock, dimmer, defrost are the only ones that need resistors, you will need 17 LEDs, so 17 resistors at 560 ohm, for vivid, and 510 for bright.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
If anyone wants price quotes, since I know its a little confusing, feel free to PM me, Just anwser the following things:

Do you want it just bright?
Do you want it vivid but also bright?
Do you want it just vivid(still will be pretty bright)?

Kits for entire enterior run around $24.00 before discount.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
what is vivid?

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
viv·id
adj. viv·id·er, viv·id·est
Perceived as bright and distinct; brilliant: a vivid star.

Having intensely bright colors: a vivid tapestry.
Having a very high degree of saturation: a vivid purple.
Presented in clear and striking manner: a vivid account of the incident. See Synonyms at graphic.
Perceived or felt with the freshness of immediate experience: a vivid recollection of their childhood.
Active in forming lifelike images: a vivid imagination.

sorry dictionary.com can explain much better then me.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Since, many people are confused about the prices and such. I am gonna prepare a few kits and they will be the only thing offered. Colors will be, red, blue, white. If you want green don't expect a discount as nobody wants it. They will come in both bright, and vivid color selections. I will work on it today and tomorrow and will post it tomorrow. Shipping price will be included next to each item, along with the price of the item, maximium discount avaible. The Group Buy Ends May 30th, the second to last day of the month. Everything will be ordered on the 31st. So Sorry no late orders like usual. If you are ordering just 3mm and 5mm LEDs, your order will be ordered the day the payment goes through. All items will be recieved within 1 month after Group has ended. I know this is a long time, but the prices are cheaper this way.

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
That should work

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Sounds Good to me and Thanks

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Here is the Final Prices Everyone. When you order, I just need to know the following things

Kit Name (Vivid or Bright, then the color)
Optional Items (if ordered)

Exterior Items (if ordered)

paypal goes to auiotour@comcast.net

LED Kit Final Prices.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
So the $30 is that for resistors and S&H ?

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard