Next Thread
Print Thread
#943125 04/30/04 02:43 AM
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
ok here is the deal guys... my best friends shop "redlineautoinc" can do just about anything.. they have put a turbo eclipse engine into a mirage ( damn quick car! ) and just last month they put a custom turbo kit onto a focus.. I talked to Warren ( my best friend ) today.. if we can get some serious people in on this.. around 10 or more. he will build us a kit with top name products. like turbonetis turbo. greddy bov etc etc.. and customer tuned with dyno time and installed for 3500... obviously if you want to do the install yourself it will be cheaper.... my car would be the guinny pig and then from there it would be massed produced to fill all the orders..so if you are in any way remotely interested please email the company and let warren know that there is a want for this from our website..so basically everyone just do me a favor and email them at cobra95war@aol.com or
REDLINEAUTOINC address if to warren or you can call him at 561-795-5383... or you can email me at Timmaayyf4@aol.com
I am not sure how far this thing will go but if there is some serious inquiry towards this my car could be donw within a week.. then you guys would have some pictures and dyno sheets then they would disassemble and start to produce the rest of the kits from mine.. I thought I would run this by everyone seeing how expensive the street flight kit is excluding the install ..
but again please email them so he can see how much interest we have for this turbo
thanks again
Tim C
98svt
2000 cbr f4

"Give me my 2 dollars " 2000 cbr f4 98 svt silver frost intake gutted pre-cats y-pipe diablo chip borla tru-bendz exhaust functioning hood scoop soon to have piping leading to the filter eibach
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Will we see power gains as much as 100hp? Like the streetflight kit. Hmm that is not cheap but cheaper then streetflights, could this be too good to be true?

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by LuckySVT:
Will we see power gains as much as 100hp? Like the streetflight kit. Hmm that is not cheap but cheaper then streetflights, could this be too good to be true?

yes...

--Chris-- 1999 Silver Frost SVT #1671 of #2760
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
there will be the either the same or more power gains as street flight.... warren is wanting to use a tubogenics t3 turbo.. greddy blow off valve.. not sure on wich intercooler... basically all new high end brand name products.. reasoning being cheap... for one I have been buggin him to get my svt turboed for a while now.. and if we can ok and go with everything and use my car as the guinny pig.. as long as we can get 10 or more people he will get us a cheap price on it... this is not a hoax... this does sound too good to be true but i will assure you that is is good and it is true! Redlineautoinc has many car clubs that go to their shop for work done.. they do a lot of customizing and there own fabrication in this area ( Royal Palm Beach , FL ) the nice thing about this ( if we can get people to start emailing them ) if you are in the area and have them install the kit.. they actually will take it to the dyno shop and have a customer tuned chip with dyno runs so that each individual car gets there very own chip burned.. unless you dont have it installed it will be a cookie cutter chip burned for the application.. I am hoping everything goes well and he agrees to start working on my car but we need a lot of people to email him so he knows there is a big interest!!!!!!

"Give me my 2 dollars " 2000 cbr f4 98 svt silver frost intake gutted pre-cats y-pipe diablo chip borla tru-bendz exhaust functioning hood scoop soon to have piping leading to the filter eibach
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
I have been saving up for the streetflight kit for awhile now. I am interested. As far as the kit goes, will it include all if not more than the SF kit. Like headers, batt relocate, injectors, etc etc?

Justin Schmidt 2000 SVT Tour #1620 of 2150 Born 1/15/2000
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I believe the Streetflight kit does include installation and tuning, did they change it?

99 SVTC, T-Red, #652/2760-12.8.1998 Mother#@%@!* did I sound abstract? I hope it sounded more confusin than that!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Street Flight includes a tuned chip...Installation is extra.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
B
Learned patience the hard way
Learned patience the hard way
B
Originally posted by thejms:
I have been saving up for the streetflight kit for awhile now. I am interested. As far as the kit goes, will it include all if not more than the SF kit. Like headers, batt relocate, injectors, etc etc?

If you want to sell the kit here, you're probably going to have to pony up for the test kit, show all your parts supplied, give references, and a lot more to break this market.

I can think of several names of companies off the top of my head that have tried to market another turbo kit for these cars only to never ever ever produce a single legitimate thing. Not to mention these engines are highly tempermental and unless you can produce a test mule that has over 30,000 miles logged and hundred's of dyno pulls then you're not in the same ballpark as Street Flight.

It's been shown all ready that if you can do some fab and install work you can modify stock manifolds and such to get some good numbers, but the SF kit is very complete and top of the line piece, hence the price tag.

Just fair warning to all. If you can produce this for this price tag great. If you get more than 5 people willing to plop down a deposit in this group with the high failure rate of expensive group buys lately, I'd be very surprised.

My .04
Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
not to mention, its very hard to come on these forums with only a mere 36 posts and try to sell something.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Check PM.

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard