Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
S
I would like to hear more about this as you progress through the various stages. I am looking to do this possibly as early as this summer.

Good luck.
alessandro

alessandro
PERFORMANCE FORDS- Unique parts for the contique and cougar
SVT Owners Association - Toronto Chapter

SilVer_bulleT@rogers.com
1999 Silver SVT

Funnel Ram, PF Maf Adapter, Magnecore, Brullen Exhaust, Brullen Y-Pipe, O.Z. Supperleggera...MORE toys waiting to be installed...
177hp, 155lb-ft
I take it you're using the Taurus short block and the SVT heads/cams?

OP Offline
Maybe I can take pics of it as it progreses.I don't know if i can get the time off work.

------------------
98 SVT E0, Black
97 GTI VR6, Green
88 Mazda 323 GT Turbo, Faded

98 SVT E0, Black
Blown motor, help on the way......
97 GTI VR6, Green
F
F
Keep me posted! I'm looking to do a swap when my 2.5 SVT gets tired (75k now) I wonder how much work the heads will need at that point(and how much it will cost!)

TIA
Flacoman

C
C
DAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roger I saw and drove Vadim COntour SVT 3.0 and I must say weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I LOVE IT!!!!! **** I wish I had the money to do it too, but one thing for sure I'll be doing is getting them Racing seats, they held my Asain ass in soooo good. Much better then my lether ones. hahah Well to anybody who wants to know the car screams!!! through 4 gears(couldn't go any faster didn't want to get a ticket) man'o man what fun... wish i was rich

Chow
1998 SVT #2263 of 6535
chowsvt@msn.com
B
B
Hey chow give me an estimate for the 0-60 time, even if it's a very brief estimate. I've been in my friend's 98 cobra and that is a 5.5 0-60, so what is the 3.0? 5.7, 5.9? Stop teasing.
I hope you are serious. I might be coming down to LA soon so maybe I could meet with you guys, if that is ok with you guys of course.

SVT with CE light mod and a camera mount.
Naughty Pictures
Why yes it is true, I am on my third engine.
C
C
Hey there British Banger I didn't have a stop watch in my hand(and even though I did I still would want BOTH hand on the wheel) But I can tell u this, in 1st gear after 4 grand u still need to baby it or u get wheel spin and then when your in second still have to careful, In a way I can under stand why there really not that may front wheel-drive cars what have like 250hp@ the wheels its sooooo dam hard to STICK. Never the less I wish there was a buy-now, pay later program Vadim could offer, this is one mod that puts a grin on u in a sec. WOW REAL POWER!!! I felt like a Mondeo Touring Car Driver

Chow
1998 SVT #2263 of 6535
chowsvt@msn.com
B
B
does he have a quafie differential

Naughty Pictures
K
K
I am extremely interested in performing this mod, especially since I found out how to get a Quaife for about $650 bucks in england. (wait a minute I'll be going there soon woo-hoo). Any info you guys could get to me as to price, phone #'s, amount of installation needed, would be extremely helpful. thank you.

B
B
Hey KC2000SVT, where in England are you going to? I lived in Chievely (spelled wrong) when I was a child, and have visited Cambridge many times, what a beautiful area to drive in! Don't suppose you could pick one up for me! I was going to go to England this summer, but have decided to get a summer job instead to pay for things done to my car. Send me an e-mail.

------------------
-98 Silver Contour SVT
-Grizzly Clutch + Motor Mounts
-Sony MD deck
-Earthquake EQ
-2 sets of component speakers
-2 10' mtx woofers
-3 Amps
-P.A. system with animal noises!
-J_graham@pacbell.net

Naughty Pictures
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard