Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Well on May 2nd(sunday) i am having a Meet/mod day at my house, We will probably have a BBQ or order a pizza. If anyone thinks that can come out just let me know and i will pm you my address.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
I wanna go!!!!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Damn just got back from Chicago. Pretty cool city

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
if you drove up past midland id have a BBQ, lol.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
If you had a Mod'd SVT i would probably stop in one weekend on my way to gladwin....

Ya its kinda offical by now since most already know that i don't like non SVT contours.. SO im done sugar coating stuff

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Hey Jason, theres MANY modded non-SVT's out there that are worth looking at, trust me. When you come to SZ04' you'll see them, i.e. BeyondloadedSE for one and this posts originator (Kevin) has one of the best lookin' Tours period, so theres no need to be a hater Take an SE, do 3.0L swap and change out the suspension and you have exceeded a CSVT and saved alot of money in the process

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
I need the # on the car lol thats all i care about...

Ohh i know there are many non svt's that are nice.. I do it to bust john and petes ballz

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard