Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Geeeez...you guys are a bit hard on the newbies. I went ahead and bought all the overstock because I couldn't pass up the deal and ONE brave soul emailed me with interest. I will get some pictures up by the end of the week when I receive the parts. If anyone has any more questions...go ahead...rip into me a little more. I guess this is initiation!

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by patman:
Geeeez...you guys are a bit hard on the newbies. I went ahead and bought all the overstock because I couldn't pass up the deal and ONE brave soul emailed me with interest. I will get some pictures up by the end of the week when I receive the parts. If anyone has any more questions...go ahead...rip into me a little more. I guess this is initiation!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Pretty sad that CEGers have to rip a potential vendor.

Like we have so many vendors and parts to choose from.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Oh it's all in good fun. I'd be down for parts if I weren't broke all the time. The only times I have money is when I sell my body, and that makes me feel so dirty, that I can't bare to spend the money on things I want.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Its nice to know that not everyone in here is a jackass

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
patman that was uncalled for and so was chatta. but seriously pat you have to understand that i and many other cegers have been ripped off by people saying they have stuff for our cars, then we send money and never hear from them again so prove to us that you are legit by posting pics and maybe finding some cegers near you to vouch for you

00 Black SVT: Removed res, kvr drilled silver cad rotors, c/f pads, 5% tint all around, kenwood cd player, 2 pyle 12" subs, 2 kenwood 6X9's behind seats 800w logic and 1000w pyle amps\ 95 GL MTX:needs tranny evo kit on the way (hopefully)
P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
I was just playin'...pics will be posted by the end of the week...probably on saturday. Heres what I'll do...I'll set up a listing on ebay, so everybody gets all the benefits and security of all the buyer protection services that Ebay has to offer, and I'll post the link to the Ebay page in this forum...that way anyone who wants them can buy them through Ebay...all I ask is that everyone who gets a set from me respond in this forum and reassure everyone that I am a legit vendor....not some jackass out to screw everyone. How's that sound?

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
All right, lemme ask you this: I've got a stock-breaked SE. Do you offer any kind of larger rotor upgrade kit? IE-from my meager set up to 280mm or even 300mm? I would be interested in that.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
All right, lemme ask you this: I've got a stock-breaked SE. Do you offer any kind of larger rotor upgrade kit? IE-from my meager set up to 280mm or even 300mm? I would be interested in that.

Stoke brake set up?

I made a mistake when I said these are total bollocks. Cross drilled are totalbollocks. Slotted are okay...I think

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:

Stoke brake set up?

I made a mistake when I said these are total bollocks. Cross drilled are totalbollocks. Slotted are okay...I think

Yeah it's stock.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard