Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#938382 04/25/04 01:58 AM
P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
I just came up on a smokin' deal on slotted rotors, I can get a set of four (front and rear) for $225 for all four! I need at least 10 orders. Shipping is $30 in the lower 48 states. These are beautiful double disc ground rotors with a black "E" coating on everything but the friction surface.
E-mail me if you are interested @ pmccle3928@aol.com Include the details on your car...there are a couple different rotors but they are all the same price. When I receive replies from at least 10 people, I will respond. and send out paypal invoices. Feel free to email me with any questions.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
You're going to have trouble getting people to sign up on this because:

1) A couple group buys have ended up being ripoffs
2) You registered today and this is your 1st post

I'm not trying to knock you, just letting you know.

It would also help if you provided a brand, pics, who you are, etc. Trust is running slim lately on CEG...

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
I should have expected that. My name is Pat McCleish and I own a performance brake company called STOP IT Performance Brakes. I don't usually sell the domestic stuff but my supplier has an overstock he will give me a deal if I buy all of it. The rotors I'm selling are Identical to the ones sold by ROTORA...check out their website. You can also check out my website at www.stopitbrakes.com
I got a deal on these things so I figured what better place to pass them on than a contour website. If enough people want them, I can even put up something on the website and all the transactions can take place in a secure environment.
I'm not a jackass out to burn anyone, just a gearhead like you guys trying to pass along a deal when it comes up.

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Do you have any references like

-positive ebay feedbacks?

A whois query tells you only had that website for barely a month. Especially a company's contact email using hotmail alias makes not sound right.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by patman:
I should have expected that. My name is Pat McCleish and I own a performance brake company called STOP IT Performance Brakes.

I just came up on a smokin' deal on slotted rotors, I can get a set of four (front and rear) for $225 for all four!

hhmm, doesn't sound right to me.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I have to agree sounds quite fishy to me

98 CSVT #4214/6535 Mods: N/A and modded out
P
patman Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
OK, check out my ebay feedback if you'd like. Its all positive. Here the URL to one of my Items... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2474703659&category=33564

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Ummm slotted rotors are total sh!t...

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Hey pat as pete has said we have had some deal go bad, Please excuse some of the people as they are a little Upset. hope everything does work out for ya and thanks for the offer and stoping By.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
OK, check out my ebay feedback if you'd like. Its all positive. Here the URL to one of my Items... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2474703659&category=33564

40 feed back is not much, but its still good none the less. congrats on the feed back. But people on CEG would rather be able to see specs on the rotors, and also pictures of the exact item we would be recieving.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard