Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
i remember seeing that on discussbodybuilding.com ... someone over there said they wanted to try it
The only thing ill get at any fast food joint is Wendys grilled chicken sandwich with no sauce, just lettuce and tomatoes.

95'Contour GL 2.5L (JUNKED!) ~~~ [Current Car] 1995 Ford Mustang 5speed [Upcoming Car] 2002 Trans Am WS6 (Black on Black)
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Thats just gross....

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
How could he survive! I did like 5 days of breakfast and lunch.(literally) I didn't go back for a month! Maybe longer.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Old news. This was out months ago.

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Itâ??s all about what you eat. I mean if you go in EVERY day a get a #4 (Double quarter ponder meal) Super Sized and oh yes with the diet coke, on a sub note I am a manager for a McDonalds and people be doing this ALL the time. Just get the coke. Anyways if you do that of course youâ??re going to gain 25 pounds. I eat at McDonalds at least 5 days a week and donâ??t gain a pound. Its all about what you eat and how much and exercise like you should be doing then you can have it every day, I do and im fine. So, I am sick and tired of people saying its someone elseâ??s fault Iâ??m a fat ass, no its the 12hrs you spend in front of the TV that makes you a fat ass.

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
...... I've only met one person in my life who actually prefers Diet coke's taste for non-health reasons. sorry lol

Make that two.

Bless our servicemen & women overseas. L.Cpl Ian Malone, 1st Battalion Irish Guards, R.I.P.
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by MarkO:

Make that two.

Make it three.

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by tjbugs1:
Itâ??s all about what you eat. I mean if you go in EVERY day a get a #4 (Double quarter ponder meal) Super Sized and oh yes with the diet coke, on a sub note I am a manager for a McDonalds and people be doing this ALL the time. Just get the coke. Anyways if you do that of course youâ??re going to gain 25 pounds. I eat at McDonalds at least 5 days a week and donâ??t gain a pound. Its all about what you eat and how much and exercise like you should be doing then you can have it every day, I do and im fine. So, I am sick and tired of people saying its someone elseâ??s fault Iâ??m a fat ass, no its the 12hrs you spend in front of the TV that makes you a fat ass.

I'm currently on the Two Whoppers diet. Darn 2 for $3 deal.

But I know the ONLY reason it doesn't cause me to bloat up is because I simply CAN'T. No matter how much I eat. I can take in 4000 calories a day and not gain a pound. But I know my gf is just the opposite. So I certainly do not recommend my diet to anyone (unless you are like me).

And if you had pop-ups, use Mozilla! No pop-ups, ever!

98.5 Contour SVT "Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country" --US President George W Bush
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Mushu:
Old news. This was out months ago.

Or apparently April 21, 2004 as is the date of the article. Either way, way to be a d*ck.

2000 Black Contour SVT
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
No, this really is old news. Had to have been at least 6 months ago. Just a new article.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard