Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Yeah Phil, what's the 911?

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Do you mean 411? lol

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
( taking notes for business study... 'market ripening' )

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
yeah, living in Florida, i have noticed a huge difference in power during the summer from just having an open element k&n. i think the humidity plays a huge role too, i gotta get my hands on some sort of heat-shield.

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Me too! 90 degrees yesterday, stuck in traffic on the way home with the A/C on, my car felt like it was missing 50 HP I need to do something about it!

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by akrump47:
Me too! 90 degrees yesterday, stuck in traffic on the way home with the A/C on, my car felt like it was missing 50 HP I need to do something about it!

OK Phil, get building!! Build one type for the longer intake setup & let the guys adjust their intake couplings to compensate. There should be some room for adjustment in the ones I've seen.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by rkneeshaw:
Do you mean 411? lol

Umm.... ....yeah.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by unisys12:
Originally posted by KaptonContour:
I have a BAT pipe and a BAT snorkle filter. Tell me what
measurments you need.

Basically, I need the measurement from the TB to point where the MAF and MAF adaptor meets. Just measure from the point i have in the picture above to the point where the MAF and MAF adaptor meets and I should be good.

Thanks a ton!

I was wandering what happened to this thread.
so measure from the back of the flange on the UIM to the flange on the MAF where filter adapter bolts?
Ill try to get some pics to.

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Damn, I read through this whole post and now I'm at the end wondering what happened???? Did you get called back to work? If so, good for you--maybe not so good for us??? Whats the 911-oops-I mean the 411

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U

Ok! Ok! Ok!

I have been fairly business the past few days, hince the reason I have not responded here yet, but overall money has just been real tight. For those wondering, no I have not been called back to work, nor have I found work.

And here's the deal - Since money is so tight, I am not going ask for money, up front, for a product that I have not made yet. Simple as that. It would real easy, I can see now, for me to start taking orders and just let the money come in and start making sheilds from there, but... guys, I don't want to do things like that.

I have enough material right now, to make one more sheild. And I would really like for that sheild to go to someone that has a BAT or CAT intake pipe, for reasons mentioned above (measurments).

As for the people that do not have an intake pipe, right now, the design can stand as is. I should be able to take whatever criticism from the test fit an transfer it into the final design. If we can get some measurements from someone with the CTA and BAT pipes, you should be able to make adjustments the couplings to allow it to fit. If that is not exceptable, then I will have to make adjustments to allow for two designs. No big deal!

thinking to himself(What the hell did DTec do here?)

I will be sending PM's to a few folks, over the next day or so, asking for their participation in this and then we will go from there. It will be nothing flashy, as in a GB, or anything. But we can make this happen none the less.

Thanks for all the posts in the past few days, showing some support for this. I would really like for this to happen, but I would rather do it the "right way" rather than the "wrong way". No matter what!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard