Page 33 of 34 1 2 31 32 33 34
#929108 07/12/06 10:56 PM
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
For sale:

Selling my '96 Mystique "Spree".
It's a white 2.5L ATX, the spree package included different interior cloth, and leather wrapped steering wheel and Gear selector.

The car has 250,000 Kms, Motor runs strong, but the transmission is acting up (skipping second gear).

Aftermarket parts:
CTA Motorsports Quasi-Dual Exhaust, with single Brullen Muffler, Hi-flow cat, modified y-pipe, gutted manifolds (sounds awesome, throaty and MEAN!!!), open air element intake.
Suspension: ST200 struts, Cougar lowering springs, upper strut brace.
Stereo: Pioneer door speakers, Sony mp3 deck
Brakes: SVT front brake upgrade. (larger x-drilled discs + new caliper carrier)

I'm selling the car as is (parts car): $500Cdn, OBO
Does NOT come w/svt rims- stock alloy 15" rims only

I'd still be driving her, if the tranny was working.
(not sure what is needed to fix)

feel free to e-mail spreeguy"at"hotmail.com with any questions.

96 Mystique Spree Duratec ATX
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
The car below is sold.

Got some parts left over:

-Four Bridgestone Potenza RE92 205/55/16 all-season tires - some tread remaining (still a ways to go before the wear bars) - $100 (for all 4)

-Two Goodyear Eagle HP High-performance all-season tires 205/55/16 - great tread remaining; looks almost new - $100 (for both)

-K&N filter for SVT airbox in great condition - $40:

PM if interested.

Originally posted by LegacySHO:
My Dad's buying my uncle's car and selling his SVT. Here are the details:

1998.5 Contour SVT

Silver with dark blue leather interior

100% original, dealer maintained

128K km (79.5K miles)

3 sets high performance tires included:

4 Bridgestone Potenza RE92 all-season (some mileage remaining)
    2 Goodyear Eagle HP all-season, 2 Yokohama AVS winter (lots of mileage remaining)
    4 Michelin Pilot Alpin winter (50% mileage remaining)

Custom-fitted Ford all-season full car cover in matching silver

No rust, a few paint blemishes (from Halloween egging )

Safety and emissions tested

$6,000 OBO

1998.5 SVT Contour - Black H&R's Optimized Y-pipe and TB Open element intake w/heat shield 18x8 Mas Italy Axels (40 offset) w/225/40/18 2x Kicker 8" midbass "subs" in rear deck (infinite baffle setup) A few more little things...(like bushings)
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Functional APR-style aluminum touring wing - $50:

and a pic of it on my old Contour :

1998.5 SVT Contour - Black H&R's Optimized Y-pipe and TB Open element intake w/heat shield 18x8 Mas Italy Axels (40 offset) w/225/40/18 2x Kicker 8" midbass "subs" in rear deck (infinite baffle setup) A few more little things...(like bushings)
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Here's a list of Mytique/Contour parts I have for sale: (all are brand new in the original packaging)

A set of windows weatherstriping. (for the bottom of the windows)

A complete lock set with PATS keys (with the Mercury logo)

A throttle cable for the SVT

Rear wheel bearing with hub.

Make me an offer, they are just taking up space..

I'm willing to drive to bring the parts instead of shipping (but within a 2 hour radius from Montreal: ex: Ottawa to Trois Rivi�¨res, Sherbrooke...

Thanks.

PT Cruiser Limited 2002 MTX of course! Mystique 1998 V6 MTX Sold.
#929112 08/03/06 11:30 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
SOLD

Originally posted by BrianW:
Since I totalled the Contour I don't need them anymore.

They are a full set(4) of winter tires on 6 spoke older style SE rims. The tires have lots of tread left.

Looking to get $300 for the set, OBO. Let me know if you want pictures.

Delivery available between Windsor and Toronto. I will deliver them myself for $30.

SOLD

Thanks and enjoy Ken !

Brian W.
--------------------
Black 1998 SE 5 speed - TOTALLED
#929113 08/03/06 11:31 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
SOLD

Originally posted by BrianW:
IMRC, unknown condition, I think this was one that I took off that I thought didn't work but it was just the connector wasn't on all the way, MAKE AN OFFER

SOLD

Thanks Ken !

Brian W.
--------------------
Black 1998 SE 5 speed - TOTALLED
#929114 08/04/06 01:18 AM
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Time to sell the original set of E1s that came with the car. They were used for about 3 yrs and only saw one winter. Since then have been used as winter storage wheels. Now with the monster Wilwoods on the car i have no use for these wheels as they no longer fit.

Asking $400 for the set. The tires are nearly bald. they must be replaced (unless you use them as i did for winter storage only)

Pics will be emailed to those who are interested.

Thx

Fern

1999 SVT Contour Silver Frost Bassani,Ground Controls Street..17x7 Rage 5.0/Falken Azenis Sport 225/45/ZR17 Track...Kosei K-1 17x7.5 Avon Tech Ra 225/45/17/ Quaife/ SPEC Stage III/ Fidanza /Capaldi Racing 4.5 final drive/TCE Brake Kit 13"
#929115 08/28/06 01:46 PM
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
1995 Contour GL Zetec MTX. Currently has 274k KM and running great. I had new brakes all around and a front wheel bearing installed to pass safety in June. I have only put 10 000km on the car since I have owned it. I have 2 sets of rims and tires for it (both of which are for sale in the Wheels/Tires section),a set of SE's (pictured) with snow tires,and the stock steelies with crappy tires. This car is Medium Willow green metallic on grey cloth. It has winding windows,power mirrors,AC,manual locks,upgraded cupholder and non folding rear seat. Also does not have ABS. It's a very early production '95 (September 1994),even has the Silvertop Zetec and the yellow tenth of a KM number on the trip meter. I've got just a couple mods done to it,which are:

-Ractive performance muffler,and removed resonator
-Sylvania Cool Blue "highs in the lows"
-MSD ignition coil
-KEM 8mm plug wires (were on the car when I bought it last year)
-KVR carbon fibre brake pads

Otherwise,the car is stock. No stickers,no painted stuff,no neon lights,it's just like grandma's Contour,but with a loud muffler,lol.

However,the car does have a few little problems with it:

-The car is a write off rebuild. It was written off in 1997 and rebuilt,so the ownership shows it as "BRANDED-REBUILT" As far as I can tell,the car is straight.
-Passenger side front door only locks and opens from the outside because the cable for the latch inside is broken at the latch.
-The driver's side window crank just broke off the other day and I can't roll the window down. (Window is closed)
- Both back door window cranks are cracked,and 1 clip is missing,so they both fall off,but the windows still roll up and down.
-Rear view mirror got hot one day and fell off the windshield,so I've just zip tied it to both the sun visors.
-The blower motor only works on high speed
-Air only blows out the windshield and mirror sail panel vents no matter which setting it's put on.
-Reverse lights aren't working,and I haven't bothered to look into it. Apparently it's the reverse switch on the tranny.
-E-brake cable is broken and haven't bothered to fix it.

---

This car is great on gas,cheap to insure,the body is in decent shape. It has been repainted due to being written off 9 years ago. Little bit of rust on the rear quarter panel on the lip of the fender and on the bottom of the rocker panel. Otherwise,it's still a decent looking car. All this car needs to pass safety is a new e-brake cable and to fix the reverse lights. The car is sold AS IS but is sold E-TESTED.

$500 takes this car away. I paid $650 for it in November '05,and spent $400 to certify it,so I've got $1000 into this car. First $500 takes it away.

Pics of the car are in the Vehicle classifieds.

'95 CGL ZMTX - DOB: 8/94 - Daily Driver - 271k & counting - Ractive muffler,MSD ignition coil,KEM 8mm wires,Pre98 SE 7 spoke rims,KVR CF brake pads,Post98 sail panels,Sony Xplod HU,Pioneer 3-way 6x9's '89 Mazda B2200 - Under Construction
#929116 08/30/06 10:49 AM
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
the sig say's it all... any interest?

I'll put some thought into a proper ad, but if you're interested, send me a pm and we can talk.

96 LX 3.0L MTX - Black/Tan K&N; 12lb F/W & uprated clutch 2.5" Pipe; SVT bits; Mystery Mod; Pull-tie Mod; UN-tuned Mod; 3rd Gear Synro-Crunch Mod 280K on the Shell, and 40ish on the Motor... 1/4 mile?? Yeah, it's a fun daily driver...
337 Offline
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Montreal, Quebec

I'd like to put my 1998 Ford Contour LX up for sale. It's a very reliable car, and will be for a long while yet.

Some Specs,

-Zetec DOHC 2.0L engine.
-5-speed manual.
-Black exterior.
-Tan interour.
-No A/c from factory.
-Recent front brakes.
-Complete tune up done in summer.
-4 four season tyres on steel rims.

The car has about 207,000 Kms mostly highway, and is still surprisingly peppy. The also car handles extremely well (One of the main reasons I bought a Contour). The engine burns absolutley no oil.

The only thing that would need changing in the future is the front driver's wheel bearing, but doesn't need it right away. There is a straight pipe installed in place of the muffler, that gives it a nice sound that isn't loud or annoying.

My asking price is 2300$ negociable without the svt mags, but with the 4 season tyres & steel rims.

Don't just be a drop in the ocean. Join with us and make some waves. Sign up to join us on our year-long journey and act to defend our oceans. It's free. http://oceans.greenpeace.org/defenders
Page 33 of 34 1 2 31 32 33 34

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard