Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 34 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 33 34
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
If anyone wanted stuff from my V6 car that got junked,it is at Starvin Marvin Auto Wreckers
County Road 124
Shelburne,ON
519-925-3072

The car is pretty trashed. me and my buddy tore it apart on Saturday,not really caring what got broken in the process,and trashed the car. It has a really sweet SVT-style 2.5" quasi dual exhaust with no mufflers,that attached behind the stock resonator,still on the car. The hood is wrecked,both front fenders are badly damaged,all the doors are dented,front and rear windshields are smashed,door windows are still intact,valuable pre98 console was broken by my buddy and I was like "nooooooo!!!!! That's a pre98 console that's like a million dollars!!!!" The front and rear bumpers are good and usable,trunk lid is trashed,the tail lights are intact,headlights and front signals are broken,entire engine is intact and has some pretty blue Ford Racing plug wires. Noting useful from the interior unless you want umm...a steering wheel. Really good parts you might from the car are:
-new CV shafts with less than 25k on them
-new water pump with less than 25k (metal impeller)
-new starter motor (like 3 months old)
-rear struts and springs with 40k on them
-new front wheel bearings. about 30k on them
- I have my booklet with all repair receipts to prove.

Bodywise,it's trashed,engine itself is tired,car won't start for some reason since we trashed it. The alarm might have disabled it and I can't find the remote to disarm it. There's a few decent parts to pick from it. There are also two other 1995 Contours in the yard as well. One is beige LX ATX V6 in decent shape,lots of good stuff on it,and a white '95 that showed up 2 weeks ago.

'95 CGL ZMTX - DOB: 8/94 - Daily Driver - 271k & counting - Ractive muffler,MSD ignition coil,KEM 8mm wires,Pre98 SE 7 spoke rims,KVR CF brake pads,Post98 sail panels,Sony Xplod HU,Pioneer 3-way 6x9's '89 Mazda B2200 - Under Construction
#929039 03/14/06 11:36 PM
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
i am in need of the glove box, more importantly the glove box closing mechanisim. (black piece on back assembley)

i am also in need of 4 pads/rotors (svt front and conversion in the back) and mys mod if any has or wants to do one.

cheers

tony

Last edited by Tony D; 03/14/06 11:36 PM.

1998 Contour SE Panasonic CQ-DFX683 Sound by Crystal Mobile & Illusion Audio Powered by Alpine MRP-F240, Alpine MRP-M350 My Ride
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
$250.00 or best offer. These don't belong to me, just putting an ad here for the guy that owns them.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by TwoTwinTours:
If anyone wanted stuff from my V6 car that got junked,it is at Starvin Marvin Auto Wreckers
County Road 124
Shelburne,ON
519-925-3072

The car is pretty trashed. me and my buddy tore it apart on Saturday,not really caring what got broken in the process,and trashed the car. It has a really sweet SVT-style 2.5" quasi dual exhaust with no mufflers,that attached behind the stock resonator,still on the car. The hood is wrecked,both front fenders are badly damaged,all the doors are dented,front and rear windshields are smashed,door windows are still intact,valuable pre98 console was broken by my buddy and I was like "nooooooo!!!!! That's a pre98 console that's like a million dollars!!!!" The front and rear bumpers are good and usable,trunk lid is trashed,the tail lights are intact,headlights and front signals are broken,entire engine is intact and has some pretty blue Ford Racing plug wires. Noting useful from the interior unless you want umm...a steering wheel. Really good parts you might from the car are:

Bodywise,it's trashed,engine itself is tired,car won't start for some reason since we trashed it. The alarm might have disabled it and I can't find the remote to disarm it. There's a few decent parts to pick from it. There are also two other 1995 Contours in the yard as well. One is beige LX ATX V6 in decent shape,lots of good stuff on it,and a white '95 that showed up 2 weeks ago.

I could have used the jack from it but I have a feeling that the wreckers will charge more for it than it's worth. What condtion was it in anyways?

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I have some stuff just sitting in the garage

98 Sparco Red Front Strut Tower Bar (Brand New) $100 obo .. no fit for me

98 MTX Transmission ..Grinding 2nd & 3rd gear $100
(anybody want a project tranny?)

SVT Mufflers $50 obo

XL-7 Synthetic $5

Couple of other things .. I will post when I remember :P

98 Contour V6 MTX CTA Exhaust/CTA Intake/MSDS Y-pipe/Bat Handling Kit/Predator Alarm/Spec1 Clutch Kit/SVT Flywheel/G Assurances Fix your car yourself "It's not a UFO." Todras
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Martin PM sent.

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Cooliebuoy:
I am forced into selling my baby because I'm moving and need the extra cash. Here is my 1997 Contour Sport in great conditon inside and out. This car has never been winter driven and has been only hand washed from the time it was bought.

SPECS:

-4 cylinder, Automatic with 140,000 km
-Full SVT body kit (very rare in Canada)
-Ground Control Coilover Adjustable Suspension 1-3" lowering
-Koni Yellow Sport Shocks with ride firmness adjustment
-17" BSA Tuner Wheels w/ Falken Ziex 215/45/ZR17 Tires
-New Front brakes (rotors and pads) New Rear brakes (drums)
-Tinted windows
-DEI alarm w/ keyless entry
-E-tested

Asking $8500 or best offer...any reasonable offers will not be refused!

MY RIDE IS FOR SALE ONCE AGAIN!
MY NEW ASKING PRICE IS 7000 OBO

I would really like to sell my ride in the near future.
PRICE DROP.....NOW ASKING $6250 OBO

M
I am Canuckian
OP Offline
I am Canuckian
M
I am forced into selling my baby because I'm moving and need the extra cash. Here is my 1997 Contour Sport in great conditon inside and out. This car has never been winter driven and has been only hand washed from the time it was bought.

SPECS:

-Tinted windows
-E-tested

If you really want to sell your ride then you best be realistic about the price.

Mods into a car like the ones you have are not going to get you the money you want out of it. Further to that it is a 4cyl ATX. You might want to look at book value and go slightly above. Just my 2 cents.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by timeless420:
Originally posted by TwoTwinTours:
County Road 124
Shelburne,ON
519-925-3072

I could have used the jack from it but I have a feeling that the wreckers will charge more for it than it's worth. What condtion was it in anyways?

Didn't have the jack for it anyways.

'95 CGL ZMTX - DOB: 8/94 - Daily Driver - 271k & counting - Ractive muffler,MSD ignition coil,KEM 8mm wires,Pre98 SE 7 spoke rims,KVR CF brake pads,Post98 sail panels,Sony Xplod HU,Pioneer 3-way 6x9's '89 Mazda B2200 - Under Construction
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M

SPECS:

-Tinted windows
-E-tested

You're selling a fake 4 cyl ATX "SVT" for the price of a real SVT?

Page 26 of 34 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 33 34

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard