Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 34 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 33 34
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
I've been getting several offers on the car in the short time it's been up for sale ...

forgot to include that there's a set of winter tires on same-style SVT rims too included.

My cell is 416-948-4500 for serious enquiries.

Thx, Lou

98.5 SVT now gone ... new wheels = 2005 330i
#928929 06/10/05 04:44 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
ME!

I have been unemployed since I moved to London. Employer screwed up my transfer.

Television Broadcasting Diploma. Lots of sales experience (Sony Store, Radioshack, Future Shop).

If anyone's employer is looking for someone in the London area, let me know and I'll forward my resume that way. Or if you would like my resume, I can e-mail it to you.

I will be going out today to a few car dealerships. Waiting to here back from one (Hemi Charger here I come!)

Brian W.
--------------------
Black 1998 SE 5 speed - TOTALLED
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Need an AC Vent Director ... 98.5/99 Contour ... centre two vents, the one on the right hand side.

1998.5 T-Red on Midnight Blue SVT Build Number 5320 of 6535
I
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
I
I've been reading this forum for a while and finally registered.

I have a '96 Mystique with a 2.5L, 5-speed that was in a light roll over. All the body panels have dents, other than the airbags, everything else is intact. I took the breaks and tires for my '98 Contour. I'm selling everything else. The interrior is grey lether in good condition. I just want to get rid of everything fast, so prices are low.

I'm located in Cambridge and work in Brampton. If needed I can meet up anywhere in between.

'98 Contour 2.5L, 5-Speed, 100% stock '85 Porsche 928 5-speed, Supercharged & Intercooled 12.87sec @ 109mph
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
***FS: 2003 Vibe GT ***

My parents are selling their Vibe and I'd thought I'd post it up here.

It has the following:
-ONLY 39,000 kms
-1.8 L Toyota motor with 180 hp
-6 spd trans
-monotone black (no cheap plastic around wheels and rocker panels)
-factory 17" wheels and tires
-a set of winter rubber on steelies
-a bra to protect the front end
-it's in great shape

They are asking $18,500 obo

Pics can be mailed if requested.

'99 Silver Frost.SE.V6.MTX Drop-in K&N / Masked rear Reflector st200/Eibach / SVT E1's FMS Wires / ES Rear Bushings
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Hi all,

The nature of my job has changed so the nature of my transportation requirements will be changing as well. In light of that, I unfortunately may decide to sell my CSVT by the end of summer. I wanted to give you guys some advanced notice as I would rather sell it to a CSVT fan than advertising it randomly on the Auto Trader.

Some details:

98, black, extremely clean and excellent maintenance, syn mobil 1 since day one, pretty much babied for the most part(I�ve had it to the floor a few times but rarely redlined it ) never raced or tracked (I have a summer car for that), no tranny issues (was going to do the synthetic change this fall), no perf mods besides removed resonator which can be reversed, slight esthetic mods (blacked tail with removable vinyl), brand new ST200s with brand new Fuzion Zris. Also comes with 4 blizzaks on steels which will be good for another winter. 2 may need to be replaced next winter depending on how new you like your tires.
My original intent was to keep the car for at least 3 years, hence the new summer wheels and rubber, car has only 95,xxxkm on it. I had ford replace the water pump in the spring as a preventative maintenance, garaged both at home and work, previous owner was a 45+ year old family man who also owned an acura SUV (which got most of the use apparently), and who had the means and the sense to properly keep up with the maintenance of the car.
Recent repairs/maintenance includes: new front stab links left and right, front brakes, o2 sensor, power steering flush, coolant flush. Only thing I know of that does not work is the trunk release. I took the release apart and it turns out the gears were stripped. Haven�t gotten around to replacing it.

As I said, I know I would miss it if I were to sell it. I looked around for a couple of years for one before I decided on this one, so I haven't yet decided whether I will keep it or not.I will keep you posted when and if the official for sale posting goes up in the classifieds. If you are looking for a clean, well maintained, low miles SVT contour, this could be the one for you.

I am asking $11,800 for the car. Serious inquiries only. I would need to sell it by the end of summer.
If you have any other questions, email me at cbissett@rogers.com

Thanks,
Richard

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
WTB: 17" or 18" wheels for the Contour, with or without tires, before Wednesday, July 13th! I've been looking around and can't find anything I like. If you have anything for sale let me know...great opportunity to sell what you have for a good price and get something new!

1998.5 SVT Contour - Black H&R's Optimized Y-pipe and TB Open element intake w/heat shield 18x8 Mas Italy Axels (40 offset) w/225/40/18 2x Kicker 8" midbass "subs" in rear deck (infinite baffle setup) A few more little things...(like bushings)
M
I am Canuckian
OP Offline
I am Canuckian
M
You got another Contour?

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
as listed in the classifieds:

1998 Mystique LS Sport 5-Speed

Price: $8,195 CDN. O.B.O.
Mileage: 70,500 km
Certification: Fully Certified and Emissions Tested

Engine/Transmission 2.5L V6, 5-Speed
Exterior Colour Dark Blue
Interior Colour Tan

H&R and Koni's still on the car. Stock exhaust and stock airbox is back on the car, but I will throw in the stainless exhaust plus the K&N that I had on there until a few weeks ago.

fraserfox@rogers.com
519 725 9333

Eric

#928937 07/13/05 08:42 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
My dome light fell out the other day. I need the trim that goes around the dome light and hold it in place. Tan colour.
PM me if you have one.

thanks!

Brian W.
--------------------
Black 1998 SE 5 speed - TOTALLED
Page 15 of 34 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 33 34

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard