Print Thread
#916370 04/01/04 03:29 PM
Z
zaven Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z
OK i have a very bad habbit i like to tinker and somehow i allways manage to F*#K something up worse than it was before i started.I noticed that my secondaries where not really opening like they used to so like so many of us i thoght hey lets rip in to the problem and fix it.Well i fixed it allright now they dont open at all in fact the little damn electric motor is now hell bent on keeping them closed it just keeps spining and dosent stop !!.Has anyone had this problem and how do i fix it . Its going to drive me please o ya 98svt

#916371 04/01/04 07:55 PM
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Check the cable connection to the gears under the chip in the box. They could be frayed loose. If they are, then the little motor will continue to turn. If you are having problems with it constanly turning even below 3.5K RPM, then either the motor or electronics are to blame. If this is the case, try using some electronics cleaner for them both. No solved?.. Buy a new one..

a D*CK SLAP IN THE FACE IS ALL I GET FOR STICKING MY NECK OUT FOR A FORD... PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT!

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard