Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Alicia,

Which tire is losing tread? If it is all four then there are some caster camber issues that need fixed. If it is just one, rotate the tires front to back and see if the problem continues. If you take alot of right hand turnes at high speed then your left front outside tread would wear more than the rest of the tire also, I've kinda had that problem. Check to see that the tires side to side and front to back are wearing even. Just my $.02

Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
You need to start a new thread instead of hijacking existing ones...Anyway, Bentley, when you say "shake like crazy", does it feel like it vibrates the seats? Thanks for the help...

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I just thought since you were having the same kinda problem maybe it was similar...geez....

Alicia 96 Contour LX 2.5L V6 Duratec Stock of course! BAD ASS GIRLS DRIVE BAD ASS CARS!!! http://www.cardomain.com/id/sweet_ride01
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Its the drivers side front one.....I dont think I make that many left hand turns...but I figured rotating the tire from front to back would help see if the sound goes away..thanks....

Alicia 96 Contour LX 2.5L V6 Duratec Stock of course! BAD ASS GIRLS DRIVE BAD ASS CARS!!! http://www.cardomain.com/id/sweet_ride01
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Understood...But it makes the thread more difficult to follow when multiple people are asking questions. I wasn't trying to be a dick, but there is a reason we have multiple forums and are able to start threads so we don't just have one huge run-on scroll...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard