Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
hows it comin along?

SeSportV 1999 Silver Contour SE Sport MTX (2.5) Air Intake Resonator Removed Silver Rear Valence Blue Turn Signals, Nozzles, Interior LED's Custom Blue Trim Single Silver Wiper (Bad A** and Unique) 15.9 1/4 mile @ 89 MPH
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I would be in on this, but I want the silver metallic reverse HVAC. I don't even know if this can be done. If it can, count me in.

98 Black CSVT Indiglo Gauges, including HVAC, KKM Intake Exhaust: Brullen loud system with 4" tips, Moddified stock Y-pipe Sound System: Alpine 9815 Deck, Alpine SPX-177A comps, 2 Lambda 12" subs.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by SVTcoop:
I would be in on this, but I want the silver metallic reverse HVAC. I don't even know if this can be done. If it can, count me in.

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
I just want damn reverse indiglo for a SVT!! HVAC and Guage Cluster!

Justin Schmidt 2000 SVT Tour #1620 of 2150 Born 1/15/2000
M
Manfre Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SVTcoop:

Dont quote me on this, but I think you can get it customized any way that you want. Want it silver with white flames? They can do it.

Check out their site and if you click to buy any one of their gauges they have for any of their cars then I think you can choose to customize it however you want.

If thats so then you can make it look exactly like you want it with the indiglo. Im not sure about reverse indiglo though. I think that may have to be a seperate group buy. But then again Ive been known to be wrong before. They may actually have that as an option.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
When I looked they didn't have anything listed for the Contour. I'm guessing they would need a sample 130mph and 160mph (SVT) cluster to make something available. I guess I'm out of the gauge hunt altogether until something better comes along.

EDIT: I stand corrected altogether. Link They need to reach the minimum amount of orders, of which they only have one.

Last edited by hetfield; 04/13/04 07:10 PM.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
M
Manfre Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by hetfield:
When I looked they didn't have anything listed for the Contour. I'm guessing they would need a sample 130mph and 160mph (SVT) cluster to make something available. I guess I'm out of the gauge hunt altogether until something better comes along.

EDIT: I stand corrected altogether. Link They need to reach the minimum amount of orders, of which they only have one.

Yeah I thought I saw something as far as that went. Thats what the largest problem with this Group Buy will be. Getting the 25 people that are willing to get in on it.

I think I mentioned my plans earlier. I want to get 25 defintes and then Ill start the group buy with the company. This way we all pay at the same time and are without our money at the same time. None of this Pay now and wait till all 25 oders are filled then wait another month or so until they finish and then another week until theyre all shipped.

To me that seems like a ridiculousely long time for the first couple of people to want in on it to have to wait after paying for them.

I dont have a problem waiting for 25 people to want in and then sending the money out after Ive waited X amount of weeks/months before I send out my money. I actually prefer that. Once I get 25 people in on this Ill send them my HVAC gauges and start the group buy off right with 25 orders so t hey can begin tooling. This way wed only have to wait 2 months or so after we pay to get our gauges. Which I think is fair considering that they dont start fabricating them until after all 25 spots are purchased and its done from scratch.

Send this Groub Buy to all your friends that own contours and want indiglo HVAC gauges! PLEASE! I want this so bad and the other GB I was part of I got dicked over as well as a lot of other people.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit
H
H
This is not good:

Quote:

Hi,

You will need to pick your dial colors, font colors and logo colors.
Choose from our four font styles to find the closest match to your stock
font.

Thanks,
Speedhut.com team

This is not what I'm looking for, and no gauges means no HVAC. Sorry.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard