Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
Hey there all...I never post in this forum but I have a sad story. I was drivin home from my mom's house in TN today and coming home I saw a silver E1 SVT on the side of the highway. It was on HWY 127 right before it merges with I-24 going southbound towards the ATL. If it belongs to anyone in this forum I hate that something happened. Most importantly i hope you are ok. I didn't see any damage but ya never know. I hope that you can go get the car soon cuz it had one of those bright green stickers on the window. anyways, best of luck and hope it is nothing serious

2000 csvt #1553 Black/Tan
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Saw the same car today. Thought it was odd.

Lee Cox No Contours to speak of...
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
With or with out ding strips? I talked to a guy in Red Bank a couple months ago that has a silver E1 (I think) without ding strips and he's a cool guy. There's also a lady at my school, a teacher I think, with a silver E0. AND in Red Bank I always see a silver E0 at a paint shop on Dayton Booleevard. AND there's a silver E1 on Missionary Ridge that's friends with a guy I raced a couple weeks ago.

So that's 4 possibilities right there.

LEE!!! Hey man, long time, no talk. How ya been? Just postin so we won't think you're dead, huh?

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard