Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Such a hard choice as all the cars look great!
Nice job!

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
How about an "under the hood" month? or maybe just reqire a real tight shot... nice wheel/tire/brake/suspension combo or gleaming turbo or something like that? just a thought.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Cris'pus:
Bump
Originally posted by mbSVT:
Wow, Cris'pus! I think its probably just the angle, but that's the most pronounced 4x4 action I've seen on a tour!

You're very wilkommen. I wished my other pic was shown instead. It was higher and better looking. No offense 1 BADTOUR, but I shoulda told ya

also....I DO like live in Mountains 'ere in Canada eh, and traverse many a grueling road eh with angry Mountain Goats all around the area.........eh. If I didn't have 4x4 capability, I think I'd be Killed by now or worse...my car head-butted

Thank you! I live in northeast PA, and i have scraped my car, with stock springs, a lot with 185/70/14 dirt road tires... serious 4x4! i really could use stiffer springs, b/c i drive very, very hard, but i'm holding out for SEs, b/c i will never drop it, it just makes no sense.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
NUMBER 1 DOSE IT FOR ME

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
the pics aren't loading for me, anyone else have that problem? i wnat to vote, but i can't unless i can see the pics

'99 T-red SVT w/ some mods
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by jmgilman:
the pics aren't loading for me, anyone else have that problem? i wnat to vote, but i can't unless i can see the pics

Oh in that case just go ahead and vote for me.

Former owner: 1999 Contour SE Sport Current: 2000 Eclipse GT There are three ways to do things: the right way, the wrong way, and the Max Power way! Isn't that just the wrong way? Yeah, but faster!
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by jmgilman:

I think fototime was having problems, the pics are loading now.

Oh and I'm very excited to see more interest in this, things are coming along very well. Thanks everyone and keep the votes coming in.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
I have the same problem, tonight and on the first day, not all pics would show. I right clicked on the red "x", went to properties and cut and pasted to see the pic, went "Back" to the thread and that pic would be there but another that was there at first would not show. I clicked on that red "x", did the same thing, saw the pic, went "Back" to the thread and that pic would be there but a different one would be missing. I did the same thing again with the same results.

Keith W 98.5 SE Sport ATX Lt. Denim Blue Other car '02 3.0 Duratec Taurus wagon Want some real political discussions? Try www.freeconservatives.com
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Looky what 2 minutes in MS Paint does! 6" drop boyee!!

Me likey. Who wants to donate to the "Dump Eric's Car Fund"?

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Keep the votes coming in.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard