Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Ok, everyone that is coming on the Canyon Run from Denver, there will be a mass meeting for all to drive down together to Pueblo. The meeting place is the Castle Rock Factory Outlets.
Make a right onto Meadows Pkwy (Exit 184). Make another right on Factory Shops Blvd. Another right on New Memphis Ct. First left into the parking lots and another left at the top of the small incline. All cars will meet here for the run to Pueblo.
Meeting Time: 8:25am Leaving the parking lot 8:45am
Should take an hour for you to get to north Pueblo, traffic should not be heavy. If you see Focus, SHO, or Contours, your at the right spot! I will not be there, but I will meet you all in Pueblo. Have fun . . . See you all soon. Here is the mapquest http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=250&addtohistory=&address=&city=castle+rock&state=CO&zipcode=&submit=Get+Map -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Wish I could go, but I have to work on Saturdays.

99 CSVT-Tropic Green - MSDS Headers, Trubenz Catback, Sho-shop Y-pipe, K&N with Mirko connector, Mirko Splitter, Superchip, Pillar & Guages, Aussie Sun Shade.
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Thats cool . . . I cant wait for it. I am excited for this run. I will give out my cell number if you PM me. It works great in Pueblo, but sucks in the mountains. See you all in 5 days ! -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
F
FJI Offline
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
I forgot to tell you that I am located in Longmont. I was just in Pueblo last weekend. I cannot guarantee if I will be there or not, (work schedule) but I will try.
Hope to see you there.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Got my EGR passages all cleaned up, and no CEL today. No funky idle, no hunting for the idle, no stalling. Last time I cleared the code, it came back in 20 minutes... Anyway, I think I got it fixed.

I decided to put my ProM on for the time being, so I'll put my chip in, too (since it's tuned for the ProM). I'll take the 12hp and 8tq now that I don't have a CEL, thank you.

Just need to aim my driving lights before the run.

I'm pumped.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
glad to see you finally got everything in order. hopefully that damn cel stays off for good.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Ok, I setup reservations at a restaurant in Westcliffe aka: SilverCliffe. They serve pizza and hamburgers and other things. It should be good, and they said they could get us all sitting together, which I like, so I can talk to everyone. I don't think it would be more then $8.00 a person plus tip.
I hope everyone is as excited as I am. The weather will be perfect, twisty turns with a great pack of cars, should be awesome. See you all this weekend. -B.

K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
thanks for all your work man.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Hey although Im the guy that is only two days old here.

I will be at the Castle Rock meeting spot little early probably, I really look forward to this event.
Anthony

B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Cool Dragonfly . . You are now added to the list. Looking forward to meeting the newbi, I am pretty new here myself. I hope there is a good turn out for the Denver meeting spot? I know everyone is excited to come, right everyone ? Well, if you know of anyone else that wants to come, let me know.
Here is my updated list:
1. Derk2000 -For Sure
2. KingpinSVT -For Sure (Maybe) X2
3. Fast80SVT -Maybe
4. Bambam4501
5. Dionysus -For Sure
6. BlackwidowSVTT -For Sure
7. AqueFbody -For Sure X2
8. Tourtured95 -For Sure
9. Dragonfly -For Sure
-B.

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard