Print Thread
Page 16 of 33 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 32 33
#895027 03/11/04 06:23 PM
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

Ok. In HS a gay kid had a thing for me. I had no clue he was gay, and I was nice to him. Even offered up my vast knowledge of snowboarding and autos. A person I would befriend. Well, he started telling people I was gay and that he was gonna date me and [censored]. I had a gf at the time. Then I get a long ass love letter from him about how we're supposed to be together and sh!t. It sickens me to think of it even today. If I could watch him die and piss on his grave I WOULD!

Man, you had it rough!

What's the difference between this and some ugly chick doing the same thing? Or, what if a chick did it to a gay guy? Seriously, grow up and get some tolerance. Stop acting like a kid and we'll stop calling you one. I haven't seen one valid reason for you to hate people. Maybe someone else is a little confused, hence the hostility.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
#895028 03/11/04 06:31 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by zgendron:

Ok. In HS a gay kid had a thing for me. I had no clue he was gay, and I was nice to him. Even offered up my vast knowledge of snowboarding and autos. A person I would befriend. Well, he started telling people I was gay and that he was gonna date me and [censored]. I had a gf at the time. Then I get a long ass love letter from him about how we're supposed to be together and sh!t. It sickens me to think of it even today. If I could watch him die and piss on his grave I WOULD!

Man, you had it rough!

What's the difference between this and some ugly chick doing the same thing? Or, what if a chick did it to a gay guy? Seriously, grow up and get some tolerance. Stop acting like a kid and we'll stop calling you one. I haven't seen one valid reason for you to hate people. Maybe someone else is a little confused, hence the hostility.

Excuse me? I have hostility because even after all that [censored] he didn't stop. And I have tried. I met a gay guy recently I was nice to him and all, even tolerant, until he started to talk to me about his 'gayness' I didn't want to hear about it, I have valid reasons for myself, and I felt like sharing them, it's my opinion based on my experiences and NO ONE has the right to call me stupid for thinking that way. I say I hate, but I am not going out and doing any physical harm to anyone. Let me hate.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
#895029 03/11/04 06:34 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by 00SVT:
Quote:

Ok, 1st off don't call me a kid.

Just reading your nonsense tells me that you can't be very old. Your immaturity spews out like a volcano eruption. Truth hurts, apparently.

Quote:

Second, if you dealt with the [censored] I went through you would have a hatred for them too. And the HIV thing was supposed to be funny. So yeah. I just think it would be wonderful if the whole gay community was underground or nonexistent.

Yawn... You know what they say about the aggressive and full-blown homophobes and what they might be surpressing, don't you??

Fcuk you for implying that a$$hole.

#895030 03/11/04 06:43 PM
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
I could see if you two had gotten drunk together and he had done something to you to make you feel this way. If he was just pissing you off and spreading rumors a visit from your right fist to the side of his face would have probably been better. Hey, hes not a girl, you can fight guys. Were talking about highschoolers and that is going to happen so noone flame me for promoting violence.

With how firmly you are standing your ground, this wont be the last time that you hear that homophobic wink wink comment either.

· Jon Miconi · Coming Soon! · 01 Cougar · 98 V70R
#895031 03/11/04 07:15 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M

You know, I had a gay guy running around telling my gf and many other people that we hooked up, did all this stuff, and that I was gay. Know what? It pissed me off. Does that make me hate all gays? No! That's preposterous. I hate that kid, sure, just like I'd hate any other person who crossed me. I don't hate all white people because of the guy who pissed me off last week, do i? Your opinion is not necessarily the bad part of this, just your application of that to the whole group and your resulting feelings towards all... stereotyping is NOT a good thing.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...
Originally posted by Rule #3:
Posts containing vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature will be deleted and actions may be taken against the originator. Attempts to defeat the built-in censor will be met harshly.

Sure I've done it before, but RELAX, will ya?

Diesel owns you
#895032 03/11/04 07:23 PM
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er

Go away, little boy... keep carrying that hate and ignorance and see what happens out in the real world when that gay guy pounds the ever-loving sh*t out of you for acting like an idiot. Or you find out someone in your family is gay. Or you eventually bust the closet door down yourself and stop the surpression...

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...
#895033 03/11/04 09:15 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by 00SVT:

Go away, little boy... keep carrying that hate and ignorance and see what happens out in the real world when that gay guy pounds the ever-loving sh*t out of you for acting like an idiot. Or you find out someone in your family is gay. Or you eventually bust the closet door down yourself and stop the surpression...

What are you? Some kind of anal loving [censored] a$$? I mean wtf is this [censored]? Because I hate gay people I am labeled as gay myself? That is fcuking hilarious. I have anger because I couldn't beat this kid's ass. I mean I could have, but there would have been repercussions I didn't want to deal with mainly because there was all the [censored] going on with the guys out in Washington that killed that gay kid. Someone please lock this goddamn thread.

"I may disagree with everything you say sir, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
- Voltaire (?)

I have my right to believe this and you have yours to believe whatever you please. I wasn't hostile until you starting acting like a prick and implied various things. So in closing FCUK YOU!

#895034 03/11/04 09:40 PM
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er

What are you? Some kind of anal loving [censored] a$$? I mean wtf is this [censored]?

Nope. I'm just a person who finds it hysterical that your buttons can so easily be pushed by something as trivial as who someone might sleep with... Get a grip.

Because I hate gay people I am labeled as gay myself? That is fcuking hilarious.

Just another way to push buttons. You obviously are more offended by somebody thinking you might be gay than anything else in the world. It's hysterical.

Someone please lock this goddamn thread.

And give you the last word?? No thanks.

"I may disagree with everything you say sir, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
- Voltaire (?)

That's fine. You can say what you like, just don't get angry when someone calls you out on your ignorance and stupidity.

I wasn't hostile until you starting acting like a prick and implied various things. So in closing FCUK YOU!

So your first post in this thread where you stated,
"I don't care if they get married, but it shouldn't be all public and sh!t. And no benefits for them, they spread HIV like wildfire.

Ya know, fcuk gay people."
WASN'T hostile??? Give me a break.

I'll close by saying it's been a pleasure getting you riled up this afternoon. You've made it all too easy. Now go f*** yourself.

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...
#895035 03/11/04 09:42 PM
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Someone please lock this goddamn thread.

- Voltaire (?)

Interesting how these 2 sentences followed eachother.

In addition, there is only one person being incredibly hostile here, and no one else has really been on your case.

What is your view of gay people? That they are all sexual preditors? Also, do you associate gay as strictly men? Do you view lesbians with the same hostility?

I'd be interested to know.

When you throw out carpet bombing statements like "I hate all gays", it really pisses people off. Some people on this board are probably gay. Its just incredibly ignorant. I'm sure most of us wouldn't have a problem with you being pissed at one or 2 gay people you've encountered, but you're judging a whole group by the actions of a few. Just think about it. Has this EVER been the solution to anything?

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
#895036 03/11/04 09:53 PM
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Because I hate gay people...

I'd think twice about spewing such blatant hate towards any particular group of people. I don't know what experiences you've had with those that live an alternative lifestyle, but the few that I've known are law-obiding, just and kind people that simply have a different view of sexual attraction than I do.

It's certainly nothing to hate someone over, unless I'm gravely mistaken...

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
Page 16 of 33 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard