Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 32 33
#894897 03/09/04 07:30 PM
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Maybe while we're at it I can get a law passed allowing me to marry my Pamela Anderson blow up doll. I mean, her healthcare can get REALLY expensive when she starts leaking air and I just don't know what she would do if I died...SHE NEEDS BENEFITS!

"Do you Scott,take this blow up doll to be your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do"

"Do you, blow up doll take Scott to be your lawful wedded husband?"

"Squeak squeak!"

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
#894898 03/09/04 07:47 PM
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
If you are going to marry her at least get a Real Doll to show that you care. If you marry a regular blow up doll she will think you only want her for sex but if you get a Real Doll she will know that you only want the best for her.

Beaten - 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege 29K <- broken hearted Daily/Weekend Beater - 1990 miata 138K - AutoX every weekend = Adult driven on weekends
#894899 03/09/04 07:59 PM
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
I find it quite comical how everyone (media/government) is getting so uptight about what two people do. Personally, I think we should be more intrested in bringing our troops home then what is going on in San Francisco.

The argument of 'what about insurance costs?!?' is a load of [censored]. Its not like a decent amount of the gays/lesbians that are being talked about here dont already have some form of insurance at work. So what if the partner doesnt have insurance and the person with the job wants his/her insurance to cover the person they love? A decent amount of companies already do allow same sex benifits. There would be no difference to that as if Joe had the good paying job and he wanted his wife Jane to have the coverage he gets through work to cover the costs of their baby.

And I am just so sure that life is going to change... What is going to happen when you have two guys cruising around in their minivan taking their kids to soccer practice? Thats just going to be the end of the world, right? Its not like it HASNT ALREADY HAPPENED! Just because gay marriage is not legal right now doesnt mean that you dont have countless couples running their lives and raising children like any straight couple.

I think the article that sticks in my head the most was a line from the Salt Lake Tribune. The journalist was writing about how Utah is trying to ammend a ban of its own to our state constitution. She said something to the effect of, "Utah can pretend that the country isnt changing. We can pretend that gays and lesbians arent getting married elsewhere in the country. We can pretend that it isnt going to happen here. While we are at it, why dont we go erect a beautiful white pickett fence around the state to protect us from the avalanche of change that is coming our way."

I guess its obvious to which side of this I stand on.

· Jon Miconi · Coming Soon! · 01 Cougar · 98 V70R
#894900 03/09/04 08:08 PM
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Come on... I want my dog to have medical insurance, so I'll marry my dog. It IS and always has been a MORAL issue. In a nation founded on religion, the institution of marriage is reserved and sworn to "under God". Why not allow polygamy? Hell, while we're at it, let's legalize marijuana, cocaine, and as many other drugs as we can think of. Deterioration of society shouldn't be held back just to marriage.

I'm not condemning or condoning homosexuality, but if this whole thing boils down to wanting benfits and tax deductions it's straight BS.

So people don't stay married, that's their business. The only reason the gay populus wants marriage rights is because they were told they couldn't have them. Family consists of a liniage. Where is that in the dropping of it through same sex marriage. I'm sorry, call me whatever you want, but I know that I cannot support this.

God graced us with intelligence, let's use it.
#894901 03/09/04 08:22 PM
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Originally posted by 96_Concept_GL:
Come on... I want my dog to have medical insurance, so I'll marry my dog.

Your dog is of a different species and can not give consent to have sex. BS arguement!
Originally posted by 96_Concept_GL:

So people don't stay married, that's their business. The only reason the gay populus wants marriage rights is because they were told they couldn't have them.

Wrong there are plenty of gay friendly churches, i.e. founded by gays, that will marry same sex couples and have them recognized by the church. The problem is that that union is not recognized by the state therefore neither have legal rights to the other.

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
#894902 03/09/04 08:24 PM
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Heyyyyyyy! I'll just say I'm married to my vehicle and my employer will have to pay my car insurance and then I can go get as many speeding tickets as I want!!!! I love America!

98 Mystique LS DOB 06/97
#894903 03/09/04 08:28 PM
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Quote:

In a nation founded on religion, the institution of marriage is reserved and sworn to "under God".

This must not be that nation considering all the legit marriages that were NOT sworn "under God".

Surely you are not trying to prohibit atheists from marrying under law, also?

98.5 Contour SVT "Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country" --US President George W Bush
#894904 03/09/04 08:31 PM
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by Andy W.:

Your dog can not give consent to have sex. BS arguement!

I beg to differ. Check it

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
#894905 03/09/04 08:35 PM
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by moxnix:
If you are going to marry her at least get a Real Doll to show that you care. If you marry a regular blow up doll she will think you only want her for sex but if you get a Real Doll she will know that you only want the best for her.

I'll just assume that you "stumbled" onto this site through a series of popups. blow up dolls are just one step shy of necrophilia

2000 SVT Black/Tan #1633/2150 (a few mods) Alpine: CDA-9835, MRV-F540, MRD-M550 PG: TANTRUM-X 6.5 COMP all around. Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas. CEL currently: Off
#894906 03/09/04 08:38 PM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Looking at healthcare costs is like opening a can of worms. The doctors are paid by the drug companies to prescribe their medications. I went to my doctor today and all I really wanted was some advice and 2 prescriptions. The doctor spent about 5 minutes typing on the computer, looked at me only twice, and prescribed me 5 different medications. I got addictive barbiturates and all kinds of sample pills and I never ask for them.

What I wanted most was advice about some stretch marks that I have on my legs. The doctor prescribed Lotrisone for a rash a couple of years ago. The Lotrisone caused deep stretch marks on my legs and my legs hurt. I ask the doctor and he said he had never heard of it. I showed him a paper but he was to busy to do any research. I'm not really angry. Doctors are there to make money and the drug industry has the money to pay them. Why should a doctor want to do any research when the drug companies are giving them more money to prescribe their drugs? I got a whole bag full of free barbiturates and all kinds of pills. I did research on Lotrisone and Cushing's syndrome and this is the only information that I could find:

http://csrf.net/MembersLetters_Steroid.htm

My doctor even prescribed more steroids (the same drug that causes Cushing's syndrome) and told me to put it on the stretch marks.

Page 3 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard