Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Big bummer about the car , but at least you're here to tell us about it .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Sorry to hear about the car, but atleast your okay!

Steve Help Support MS research 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector 2002 Explorer Limited Former cars '98 T-Red SVT and 2000 Silver Frost SVT
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:
Will you part out the rims?

-JOKE- I'm kidding, thought I'd beat the vultures.

Evil!!! You people are evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

98 Mystique LS DOB 06/97
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
So sorry about your 'tour!
Glad that your injuries weren't more serious!!
Take it easy and get some rest, hope you're feeling better real soon!

Y
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Y
Thank you all for your kind words, i always like the community feeling i had when talking on these boards...

i will have pictures up later this week... they are bad

The contour is a complete and utter wreck there absolutly no way to fix it (unless your willing to drop 30-40 grand) the entire frame of the car is bent to the point, where sitting on its wheels (2 of which are flat) that the rear passanger tire is off the ground... the roof along the passanger side of the car is literally at shoulder level (the headrest is touching the roof) the entire car is just a mess...

the car hit on the drivers side rolled onto the roof and continued to roll onto its wheels when it stopped... i actually used my sholder to knock (amazing since its so tight now) the drivers door open and then stood next to the car. i searched for my cell as it was in the center console when this all started. i never found it. i waited for 10 min, no one came along so i simply started to walk home. 10 min after that a couple pulled along side of me, asked me if that was my car, i said yes they took me home from there i called the police... i am by no means a little guy im 6'0" 225lbs, the seat belt restrained me with such force that it left dents in my thighs where it rode... these dents, as my doctor told me is where the fat in my thighs actually was moved out of the way all the way down to the muscle...

if you have any more questions let me know, and i will have pics up in a day or 2

-Y2K SVT- BORN 1/03/2000 DIED 02/29/2004
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Glad to hear you are OK.

When I had my little fender (er..hood) bender a few weeks back, a lot of people I know were shocked by how well I took it. Considering how dangerous the road I drive every day is, I was just grateful it wasn't as bad as yours.

Sorry about the 'tour though...it is a shame to hear that another one is gone.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
I dont know if its the right question to ask, but at which point of the crash did you wake up? I cant ever imagine waking up in the middle of a crash. Im really sorry to hear that man.

2001 BMW 325i Sport, Stickshift '96 Mercury Mystique V6 *TOTALLED* For sale: Alpine CDA-9811 Eclipse Amplifier Pioneer Tweeters
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
I know ALL about flipping Contours. I am glad to see you are okay.

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
B
Learned patience the hard way
Learned patience the hard way
B
Originally posted by Antonio:
I know ALL about flipping Contours. I am glad to see you are okay.

Ditto!

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K

-R-

I'm a Karate Man. Karate men..bruise on the inside. "The difference between oversteer and understeer: oversteer is when the passengers are scared, understeer is when the driver is scared." -Driver Unknown
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard