Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
carbon-werks is not a mess merchant who sells a large quantity of after market fender for honda accord or toyota camry. We fabricate quality goods in custom job base. Fortunately, brett has hired us to do custom job for this project. carbon-werks will do whatever it takes to satisfy your needs and more. We know that we may not satisfy all people but we will surly try to meet the standard. We will always be here to take not only compliments but also complaints and other issues to assist you people in any way.

Perhaps there is any concern and question about this project, please feel free to post so that i may assist you with a solution.

To begin with i'll gather definite buyers. we basically know what we are getting. the only question at this point is if we are capable of furnishing this good. Therefore, the payment will be collected after the completion of the mold. However, i need to know how many serious participants are out there to support this project besides Brett so that i may assist you better.

Definite buyers

highly interested

Problem due to financial issue.

Okay people, Let's get this rolling. the sooner you guys participate, the sooner we are going to complete this project. Remember, there will be more to come as long as there are enough demands for carbon-werks service.

thank you....

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by carbonwerks:

Definite buyers

1.Stuart King

highly interested

Okay people, Let's get this rolling. the sooner you guys participate, the sooner we are going to complete this project. Remember, there will be more to come as long as there are enough demands for carbon-werks service.

thank you....

98SE C-27 kit. CARBON COWL HOOD
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by STU:

Definite buyers

1.Stuart King

highly interested

1.KarlosSVT

thank you....

Hard Core CEG'er
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Price????????? How about pix of other jobs?

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
The price will be 600 plus shipping.

the most recent work that i've completed below. It is vehicross hood insert mold.
[/image]
[/image]
[/image]
[/image]

If you want more to check out our capability there are plenty more. You can also check gallery section at www.carbon-werks.com

W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
I am highly interested in a vented hood although not sure of the cowl look on the Tour'....

I'm more interested in an oem style with vent slits, or openings on both sides of the hood.

Still intersted though.

2002 ZO6...462whp/410wtq pretty darn fast!11.70 @ 122 silver/black 2006 Trailblazer SS(wifes car) silver/black 2000 SVT-Turbo-sold silver/blue #1699/2150 13.83 @ 102.82 on 5psi 13.51 @ 107.56 on 8psi
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
The cowl will look nice. It will flow well with the lines of the Contour. Don't think mustang. Think c5 corvette. Thats what were trying to go for. It will be open on the back for good air flow through the grill and out. The oem style is available. Check the other thread

Last edited by livinsvt; 03/07/04 05:33 PM.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by STU:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definite buyers

1.Stuart King

highly interested

1.KarlosSVT
2.svtim

thank you....

blk 1998 svt contour custom paint by taylors house of color sho y pipe and hi flow converter fms 9m wires open element filter and sloted cross drilled roters
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
is it going to be extra to get the washer holes and hood pin holes pre drilled

blk 1998 svt contour custom paint by taylors house of color sho y pipe and hi flow converter fms 9m wires open element filter and sloted cross drilled roters
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
Definite buyers

1.Stuart King

highly interested

1.KarlosSVT
2.svtim
3.I8RICE

thank you....

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard