Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Do promise not to laugh but Steve Mullin moved up too - was promoted as a something-Manager. Tim Vierra is the guy to deal with.

Timothy Viera
Senior Parts Counterperson
Signature Lincoln Mercury
3030 E. Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89104
800-876-3280 x233
tviera@signaturelm.com

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
No way, really? Damn, we keep going through 'em. Oh well, I always forgot Steve's name and would ask for Bill anyway. I'll still call SLM and ask for Bill Jenkins in 30 years.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Guys,

Steve was promoted to Parts Manager after our last one left after the takeover.

So you can deal with Myself or Tim.

I may also soon be able to get discounts on the following brands.

Honda, Toyota, Scion, Caddy, Chevy, Saab, Subura, GMC, Land rover, Buick, VW, Saturn, and Hyundai.

Bill Jenkins I am moving to Team Ford as of 08/01/05 (www.teamfordlv.com). I will post new info when it's ready.
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by R_G:
Bill is the great person to deal with - however, Eric is right - the Web site wouldn't work....

Remember you MUST enable 3rd party cookies in IE in order for it to work properly.

Bill Jenkins I am moving to Team Ford as of 08/01/05 (www.teamfordlv.com). I will post new info when it's ready.
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Bill - it worked ever since all right - I guess it was just a temporary glitch or something.

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Bill,

sent emails to the addresses you posted and everything bounced and now your website won't load either?

Any help appreciated!

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Yet another happy Ceger.

Heres my story, I called and asked for bill which in turn i got tim. I had to order a Svt cruise control cable and an SVT passenger side exhaust hanger with bushing. Got the Cable fine but tim wasnt able to find the hanger.

So i told him i would call him back when i got home with a part number. Not 5 min later i got a phone call back from tim saying he got ahold of bill and got the part number.

I was shocked that he just didnt blow me off and wait for me to call back. Ordered all my stuff and got them today. Bill just wanted to thank you again and please thank tim for the stand up job he did.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
yep

Semper Fi... It's Hard To Be Modest When You Know You're The Best...
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Hey bill, I know this is a little off subject... but I went to my local ford dealer to get my oil changed and get a free inspection... and I got my reciept and saw that the parts and service director goes by the name "Ken Jenkins" its a long shot, but do you have any relation to him? Up here in midland Mi.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by ALIAS Jerk:
Hey bill, I know this is a little off subject... but I went to my local ford dealer to get my oil changed and get a free inspection... and I got my reciept and saw that the parts and service director goes by the name "Ken Jenkins" its a long shot, but do you have any relation to him? Up here in midland Mi.

And Bill, could you get me Bill Walton's autograph, seeing as how you have the same name..

Sorry, thought I'd throw some humor into this, as there are probably 10,000+ people in the US with the last name Jenkins. I went to school with 2 or 3 of them.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard