B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by TronX:
Originally posted by Shaggy:
Call Bill, Steve or Tim.

I'm still waiting on someone at Signature Lincoln Mercury to send me the overcharge on shipping. I paid for 2-day air and they sent my parts ground. I hate to keep asking this, but all I ever get out of Bill is that he will do this right now and then I never hear from him again or get some foggy excuse?

If I call them on the phone again can Steve or Tim help me with this problem because it's not getting taken care of from Bill?

I'm not going to re-give my CC numbers over the phone again because Bill already has them. If he can�t find the CC numbers then just send a check to my address. I'm sure it can't be that hard to find my shipping address in the system. And send me an E-mail saying you have acknowledged this because I hate waiting around here, got better things to do like tweak my car.

I�m really at a loss as to why this is becoming such a big ordeal over a few dollars that would not have been a problem if someone had not made a mistake at Signature Lincoln Mercury.

I would still buy from them in the future because I know most of the errors I�ve had will not be repeated and I'll choose ground the next time to avoid any complications...lol

This problem was resolved several days ago. I informed you that I was away on Jury duty, not a foggy excuse, and would credit the account ASAP which I did on 11/04/04 at 11:40am. So I have no idea why you are posting negative comments on this board several days after the credit was issued.

I have been a part of the CEG since 1998 and have helped hundreds of CEG'rs get there parts cheap, fast, and accurate. Sometimes mistakes happen, and I made good on my end by crediting the entire S&H for that order $15 to be exact.

So I would appreciate in the future that you not post comments about a situation that had already been handled.

Bill Jenkins I am moving to Team Ford as of 08/01/05 (www.teamfordlv.com). I will post new info when it's ready.
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
I've been wanting to say this all my ceg'r life

owned

T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
I've been wanting to say this all my ceg'r life

owned

You would have done the very same as if it was your money.

T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Bill @ SigLM:
Call Bill, Steve or Tim.

I'm still waiting on someone at Signature Lincoln Mercury to send me the overcharge on shipping. I paid for 2-day air and they sent my parts ground. I hate to keep asking this, but all I ever get out of Bill is that he will do this right now and then I never hear from him again or get some foggy excuse?

If I call them on the phone again can Steve or Tim help me with this problem because it's not getting taken care of from Bill?

I'm not going to re-give my CC numbers over the phone again because Bill already has them. If he can�t find the CC numbers then just send a check to my address. I'm sure it can't be that hard to find my shipping address in the system. And send me an E-mail saying you have acknowledged this because I hate waiting around here, got better things to do like tweak my car.

I�m really at a loss as to why this is becoming such a big ordeal over a few dollars that would not have been a problem if someone had not made a mistake at Signature Lincoln Mercury.

I would still buy from them in the future because I know most of the errors I�ve had will not be repeated and I'll choose ground the next time to avoid any complications...lol

This problem was resolved several days ago. I informed you that I was away on Jury duty, not a foggy excuse, and would credit the account ASAP which I did on 11/04/04 at 11:40am. So I have no idea why you are posting negative comments on this board several days after the credit was issued.

I have been a part of the CEG since 1998 and have helped hundreds of CEG'rs get there parts cheap, fast, and accurate. Sometimes mistakes happen, and I made good on my end by crediting the entire S&H for that order $15 to be exact.

So I would appreciate in the future that you not post comments about a situation that had already been handled.

I would like to send my biggest apology too Bill.

I�ve been working solo at my job for the last 3 weeks with no one to help me on these servers. The stress level sort of blasted my perceptions way out of wack with everyone that I was dealing with at the time.

I asked my wife to check the account for 7$ from Signature and she said there was nothing, so I got a little steamy, I�m sorry. It was on her account that the CC# was for and she is not home yet to confirm the 15$ deposit.

I hope you have no ill feelings for the misunderstandings here with my little rant. You have got to understand my level of paranoia after dealing with years of being ripped off on the Internet.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Bill rocks! I order all my parts from him and will continue to do so.

~~~~~~Mike~~~~~~ Black 2006 VW Rabbit Silver 2000 Contour SVT - SOLD ~~~~The Car~~~~~
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Well, good news is my wife has the 15$.
And bad news is my wife has the 15$.

She never would have known..
That could have been 15$ for my TB intake parts.

A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
I will still be invlolved with the CEG for a while, remember I actually drive a 96 Mystique (SVT'ized).

At the beginning I will be real busy, then when the dust settles. You will see more of me again.

Thanks for all the compliments, it's been a blast talking to all of you in the past.

Havent had the chance to deal with you much bill, but i join with everyone that you were long overdue for a promotion, just keep us posted bro.

Just Purchased (10/13/04) an.... 1999 Ford Contour LX Dark Blue havent had the change to mod much, and not shure where to start, lol
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
Congrats on the promotion Bill and welcome to Steve Mullins Seeing that your moving to GM parts Bill, how much for the entire HID set up from the old body style Envoy? I'd like to add that to our new 04' Buick Ranier CXL

i know ur a contour guy, but keep the gm crap out of our gorrop, gm= grave mistake, lol just messing with ya

Just Purchased (10/13/04) an.... 1999 Ford Contour LX Dark Blue havent had the change to mod much, and not shure where to start, lol
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
Call Bill, Steve or Tim.

THATS IS GIVE HIM HELL BILL

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Bill is the great person to deal with - however, Eric is right - the Web site wouldn't work....

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard